Newbie... MagaZine 350z Comp winner!!!!!

AmyZed

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you get a shout for the club helping to sort out your prize then! ;)

will if i can- though i imagine their write up wont include all this drama!!! they wont wana admit its been hard work! itl say 'amy won, we gave her the car.' lol!!!

i doubt theyl say the garage let em down and they took a year to get the car modified and done for me... i dont care what they say, aslong as they dont quote the bad email ive sent em! i think ill hear from em tomoz......after theyv read that... and theyl prob dislike me :(:rant:

Make sure you get a shout for the club helping to sort out your prize then! ;)

will if i can- though i imagine their write up wont include all this drama!!! they wont wana admit its been hard work! itl say 'amy won, we gave her the car.' lol!!!

i doubt theyl say the garage let em down and they took a year to get the car modified and done for me... i dont care what they say, aslong as they dont quote the bad email ive sent em! i think ill hear from em tomoz......after theyv read that... and theyl prob dislike me :(:rant:

They won't dislike you, nothing wrong with you asking where your prize is. They'll understand. Just make sure you bring it to some club stands at shows through 2010 to show it off...... ;)

itl def be at all shows! hoping to be with you guys too :) but the mag will def want it on there strand at the modified ones, and jap ones im all yours haha...if it ever appears. they sent me an email saying they expect it back within 2 weeks, thats all it said- they didnt comment on my aggressive email ..!!

i doubt i believe them, they still need to buy the headlight! i am so angry they didnt buy keiths (maccaman?) before xmas, just hope they ring him now...but doubtful, they didnt say they going to..... :( im going to ring them in 2 weeks and leave it for now... im trying to calm down! its helped a bought a lil del sol over xmas :) haha, made me feel bit better! (my runaround as i sold my lupo i was using!)

Dont worry Amy, they will be wanting to get a lot of PR from this and need to get it sorted. The amount of negative PR would be a nightmare for them.

yes thats whats keepin me positive... its a co*k up!! but theyl want a happy ending, and when i get the car i doubt ill stil be mad...ill be happy then and ill be happy to go to shows with them and show it off.

sorry- magazine!!! i was unsure!!!

yes when they ran comp rules are you have to do a year of the modified shows- but thats only a few - donny, modified nationals, usc.... thats most of them, maybe the modified live shows! all others id like to join your stand ..

im waiting the two weeks coz ringing em everyday and getting nowhere puts me in a bad mood ... and im annoying them too, i really dont know how to play this ! :thumbdown:

if im angry and rude they could say they arent going to give me it! that would be awful!! if they did that i would go nuts and tell the wqorld and show everyone the emails sayin id won etc...

prob is i know them as we chat at the shows, and i like them- so i am not keen to have a huge falling out ... and they are blaming the garage its in....(who i have fallen out with !!)

just a headlight :(:rant::angry:

ill wait 2 weeks then ill decide on next plan of action!! :bang:

At the end of the day your getting a car for free. :shrug: You have emails to prove you have won and if you know them personally its all to your advantage, they cant just take it away from you.

The garage sounds like there being a pain but im guessing they would have a reason and you will only have to look as far as the magaZine IMO :thumbdown:

Just sit back and chill knowing you will have a car that most people would have had to pay 10k+ for. :snack:

thanks :) yes although people are saying i should be going mad and taking action i think you're right, i will get the car, eventually, and like you say i cant moan its a free car, just awful erm service!

ive heard the stories from the magaZine and the garage, and i really do think it is the garage who are taking the ****... the mag want it done as much as i do... but i feel the mag arent chasing garage enough, theyre just letting time go by, and cant be bothered, ive chased garage and been told to basically butt out - they say 'im not the customer so they do not need to talk to me.' is true :( so im stuck

in two weeks i will ring mag and def have words... :thumbdown:

Looks like you'll just have to wait it out then. Garage cant be arsed and mag cant be arsed to chase them, not likely to happen any time soon really :thumbdown: Get the V5 in your name, get down there and drive off as fast as you can :lol:

Well on a few positives:

Patience brings its rewards and the reward being a 350z is worth the wait.

You get to drive the FTO for a little longer and I have to say it does look stunning!

Allows you to save up that little bit more of cash so that when you get the zed... you can work more of your magic on her (I am guessing its gonna be a her :p)

I have a set of UK headlights sitting back at home, as I currently have LHD ones fitted for Germany. Granted they are the older style (don't look as flash) but I'd be happy to lend them to you if it would speed the process up.

ah thats really nice of you... they have borrowed one to mot it... and i found em a set for sale... but theyre arguing still over money with the garage ...but ill keep your kind offer in mind, i feel like im gettin nowhere at min grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Am shocked that this is still going on - absolute con if you ask me but you're right there's not a lot you can do...

And well done Liam! :lol:

its not a con, they have the car, i entered to win, they chose my video as winning entry... they told me ive won, they told me what garage are modifying it..... ive been to garage many times, they all know at garage its for me.... doesnt seem a con, and plus they know me very well, they couldnt be that mean!?

just gettin nowhere though ... everytime i chase it i get a date ill get it, never happens, shes just sat in that garage. all over a headlight and £ between mag and garage :thumbdown:

i really believe ill get it, but this is now taking the real pi$$ :rant: and im helpless! stuck in middle and get nowher! if i get real mad and threaten em, then ill fall out them, then they may not give me it at all! and i have to see them all at all the shows! so didnt wana fall out over it ... i think im being really nice........ but they dont seem to apriciate it or how crap this is for me!!

anyway, am ringing them next monday, defo! and ill cut all the crap and excuses, ill just ask for a date ill get the car, if it falls through again.... ill seek legal advice :doh: