Newbie... MagaZine 350z Comp winner!!!!!

AmyZed

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said another thread, just close this one until the car is in hand, or we can all go on advising Amy for the rest of the year......

Close it if you wish, but it wont make me feel welcome to post again ..i dont see ive done anything wrong. i genuinely expected my 350 before xmas...... so i joined, i had actually waited all year to join...and knew was no point without pics.... so, i waited..then i knew all i needed was a headlight, and i knew this was the place to ask.. i didnt want to come on and lie as a newbie- so i was honest and told you all my situation...as id be asked for pics of my zed etc....

Thought id be interesting for you all to know id won one, i didnt know this would carry on into jan! so, im sorry, but if ya fed up and bored then yeah just dont read it, or close it. :byebye:

i am now taking action as they didnt ring me as promised today.

i now feel uneasy to post up what happens after you yawning ......

which is a shame, i dont have many people to tell about this, my close friends arent into cars and i have only told you lot the story! as i was trying to keep my promise to the mag and they obviously didnt want it out! .......

you've been good to talk to and get your opinions, as i did not know what to do.

so for those of you who tried to help and give advise- i thank you :)

id like to stay on here with updates... its not my fault its dragging out!! so if some of you are getting annoyed/bored THINK HOW I FEEL !! haha!

so yeah lockdown if you want... but i feel ive done nothing to deserve that! just wanted advice! not my fault im being messed around, believe me im very upset with whole situation :byebye:

Aw Amy, please don't take it personally, nobody is getting at you. Everyone is actually bored with each other! Its everyone else posting stuff not you! You are very welcome here and i hope you get it sorted soon. :thumbs:

Don't take it personally, I'm just a moany arsehole :lol:

Nobody wants you to go anywhere, just start getting serious about getting your car :thumbs:

ok then, i thought you was being a meanie.... maybe you arent so bad eh? :)

but yeah if you're bored im ready to get myself a rope!! haha

i am seeing solicitor wed ........ so ill see what they say ........... they seem keen to run with this and help. Just took me so long to decide that road to take, coz i will be sad to go against them.... as i know its not their fault, shame i cant take action against garage!! :rant:

i know what i want from this now so i will try and get it!

Nobody wants you to go anywhere, just start getting serious about getting your car :thumbs:

ok then, i thought you was being a meanie.... maybe you arent so bad eh?

Treat em meanie to keep em keenie ;):lol:

What he said! Sarie is just bitter as he wants a 350z as much as you do ;)

We are all just annoyed you dont have your car yet and nobody in the mag or garage seems to care :surrender: I say we go blockade the garage :drive1

oh and- i was just going to come on here as a normal newbie saying ill be getting one soon, but martinmac knows me and knows i entered that comp- so he may of asked if id won, and then it may of looked odd that i hadnt mentioned that ...

ok then, i thought you was being a meanie.... maybe you arent so bad eh? :)

but yeah if you're bored im ready to get myself a rope!! haha

NO he is that bad, this is a revelation, i thought sarnie's didnt feel guilt :scare::lol:

Not towards the rest of you half wit's :lol:

+1 ignore sarnie, we all do anyway. look at his post count, thats alot of ignoring we have to endure :lol:

please keep us posted, im interested how it turns out

+1 ......... sarnie was telling Ian to FO not you ......... his humour can be sarcastic bordering on downright rude at times, but it's always very funny for those who get it ........ I bet he's a pussycat really :)