Newbie... MagaZine 350z Comp winner!!!!!

AmyZed

Well, now seen her all done... i can honestly say shes stunning! i was shocked, better than i thought she'd look! and my carbon bonnet will look awesome and go with the carbon boot etc :)

i really cant wait to show you all pics! yes ill start a new thread hehe!

few weeks to go till hand over at the show.....

Will be longest 3 weeks ever, have the photoshoot on 16th march though.... so ill get to drive her before the show :yahoo:

did you not snap any photos? :dummy: cool u must be happy that its coming along!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have got pics...and im tempted believe me...

but ive already broken their trust and told you all...... wasnt even meant to let it out id won! still, kept it quiet for many months.... i think if i post pics id really be taking the p*** :(

3 weeks to wait.... B)

now you all wanna :bangin: ...i know!

im sorry!! :doh:

i have got pics...and im tempted believe me...

but ive already broken their trust and told you all...... wasnt even meant to let it out id won! still, kept it quiet for many months.... i think if i post pics id really be taking the p*** :(

3 weeks to wait.... B)

now you all wanna :bangin: ...i know!

im sorry!! :doh:

:scare: delete this thread so! didnt know any of that, sorry for asking! :thumbs:

Thanks guys

ill post up pics straight after the show for you ! :yahoo:

but after seeing it- i love the exterior- its really really nice!!!!

however the interior is a real mess, hate it, basiclly i need a full new interior :(

also its high miles 90,000 i believe, so i am thinking i may be better off perhaps selling her and getting another on lower miles? and without an awful interior?!

but i will see! they want her with me at a few shows.. thats fine ... so ill have a while to think!

if i keep her ill have to sort interior, new seats and new steering wheels will help ALOT.. they're the worst bits, and i could get the cream leather all painted black??? but its the WHOLE interior is leathered in cookies in cream colours, and not very well :(

still... i cant moan !! :clap: i am really excited!!!!!

tue 16th march is the photoshoot with her, so ill get to drive her too :drive1 ..i presume!

I think the whole forum is excited for you Amy!

I was going to shamelessly plug the fact that mine is for sale should you decide to get a lower milage one, but tbh, enjoy what you get for a while and see how you feel about it.

If it is going to cost you a fortune to do the interior in the style you want, then sit and work out the costs and which way would be best to go.

Enjoy the photoshoot!

theres usually a few seats and steering wheels popping up on here in good condition and not loads of money, pm zmanalex and r35lee if you have to do the dashboard and doorcards aswell, congratulations and glad its all worked out ok in the end for you, what year is it? its pretty high miles! :scare: but the engine is bullet proof aslong as it has a decent service history so you should be fine if you decide to keep it!

Wowsa! What an epic! This is only the third time ive been on this forum but I have read almost ALL 25 PAGES of this thread and its been a journey alright...lol... I can't believe your patience.. I'd hav gone mad waiting. Looking forward to the piccies!

Amber

• 3 weeks later...