Newbie... MagaZine 350z Comp winner!!!!!

AmyZed

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen your FTO at a number of shows.

Was it still Green at the Silverstone meet back in June? Think my missus took a few pics of it as she has an FTO, and was liking yours.

As has been said above, Zedmanalex or R35LEE will be able to help get hold of a headlight :thumbs:

+1 - saw the car a few times - been in the AG Show n Shine a few times?

hey ..

i cant / well was asked not to confirm details as the mag wana announce it all in the mag soon!

but- it didnt require a vid- i just made one to ensure i won ...most people emailed to win.....

it has taken a year yes- but they gave said 350 to a garage to rebuild- to bring out as a new look for this car, for moi..... its taken long :rant:

so long :( and just before xmas i sent all parties a bad email :( as am gettin impatient!

i assure ya its no con though, ive seen this car- ie visited it many times, have emails saying im the winner, and i get on well with the mag, and garage, i doubt theyd con me... plus- im in the car scene already- think of how many people id tell and moan to !

no con, just so slow :(

i have sent a horrible email stressing how upset i was not to get it before xmas, they blaming each other! ie garage are blaming mag, mag are blaming garage! i am stuck in the middle,

it now has mot though... they borrowed a headlight and have assured me theyl get me a headlight in new year...

i offered to even pay to speed that up, but garage rightly said- i am not their customer!! mag is

this is one story isnt it!!!

im gettin angry but cars nearly there finally, and i believe they cant tell me its mine and then not give me it!! we have discussed mag feature and everything, and theyv said im to show it at all shows on there stand blah blah blahm seems legit- just slow!!! :(

sucks i dont have her yet, have a carbon bonnet for her looking at me !!! makes it harder!!

any suggestions? my email was quite harsh- i feel bad in a way!

:boxing:

im really scared ill of annoyed them with that angry email :( its just i have been waiting ages and had a few dates ill have it by and all fallen through, just hope coz of my mad email they dont think im rude !! :(

i wanted to join this club ages ago but knew itd be hard- but joined when i did knowing/hoping/believing id have her for xmas!! :( didnt wana go into the mess attached with winning it! and i was told not to tell anyone!!! oops :blush:

but after this long i had to tell...everyone! :blush:

the cars looking great, just a headlight argument going on!! ie whos paying, i cant believe i wasnt allowed to lol!!!!! i mean it wouldve solved the problem! :lol:

i have looked into it.... a lil bit- but seeing as im in this 'car scene' i dont wana fall out with em! its now mot'd and ill buy myself a headlight if needs be and take it down there, theyre always apologetic...

i really dont wana fall out with em :(

ill let you all know how they took my email- i asked for an actual date ill be gettin it- fair request isnt it?

i dont think i have many rights, no log book or keys, only email proof...

i am quite sure theyre not conning me at all though, theyre nice people.... its just been long!! but saying that my fto was once in a garage for almost 9 months!!! i should be used to waiting !! :lol: trying to keep happy and positive or ill get down n stressed :(

ill expect her in jan........ just a headlight now to get and bingo..... happy owner... fingers crossed!

They are taking the ****. Take them a headlight and bill them for it and pick up your car.

If it is MaxPower then who gives a **** if you **** them off? Its time for action imo not words.......why can't they just give it you even with a broken headlight???

are they waiting to do a handover photo shoot or something?

Would be my guess.

Have you signed anything or had any official communication other than email? Not on the best standing legally if its only an email.

I'm sure there are a few memebers on here that can sort you out a headlight, maybe even as a loaner if you pay them a deposit until you get it sorted just to get things moving, but tbh, if they got a headlight for the MOT surely they could have gotten a permenant one. Remember to remind them that you are a member of the biggest 350z owners forum in the UK and that this is currently looking very bad for them on here ;)

Would be my guess.

Have you signed anything or had any official communication other than email? Not on the best standing legally if its only an email.

I'm sure there are a few memebers on here that can sort you out a headlight, maybe even as a loaner if you pay them a deposit until you get it sorted just to get things moving, but tbh, if they got a headlight for the MOT surely they could have gotten a permenant one. Remember to remind them that you are a member of the biggest 350z owners forum in the UK and that this is currently looking very bad for them on here ;)

+1 and as Sarnie says - time for action not words! They are taking the p***!

They can do a handover pic anytime bunch of muppets!

yes handover features on the cards- and i cant wait as itl be so special, so im not gona ruin that! ill see what happens in new year.. ive asked for a date now, and theyd better not let me down again! its the garage whos the issue i think, not the mag....... :( i dont really know! :( but ill see how my email goes down!

all i have is a few emails and talked face to face bout it, and texts ..nothing that matches a log book or the keys ! :headhurt:

have found a headlight on here thanks to keith... and hes kindly waiting for them to be in touch! but am tempted just to get it myself! ....its just funds after xmas are low so tryin to avoid that!