Just got myself a 350

Hello people

Just want to introduce myself and to meet all you amazing people .

Finally after 2 months of countless viewings making sure to get the right Zed for me and one i felt like this was the one . So its a GT spec , 83k , full service history , No Major stone chips on the bumper :D all for £5400.

I have a cool story that happened after i purchased the car , the guy might be on this forum , I brought the car in Ewell and first thing i had to do was stop off at the local petrol garage , So another black 06 Zed pulls up , Peeks his head around the pump " Nice car Mate" we both laughed i told him how i just purchased the car and the first thing he said " You will Love it " . Turns out the guy is pretty much doing the same job as me and we go on to discuss the zed and work . That moment there really did make me feel like it was fate and i was blessed ha!

I will be throwing some mods on soon just want to get used to the car standard first.

Been driving the zed for a week to work and i absolutely love it the noise of the stock exhaust is mind blowing , i haven't looked back to my TT at all.

My commute everyday is from Croydon to Crawley if you see me around feel free to wave or even if you want a chat :teeth:

Here she is !

13072822_10156950555070165_60182510084505241_o_zpsqejuqxxd.jpg

Thank you!

• Like 3

Welcome.Look out for our south east meets.I will be organising one end of June.I travel from Haywards Heath to Sutton every day and this time of the year in the z fairly often.Will keep an eye out for you.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hello and welcome :wave:

You truly are blessed, if you think the stock exhaust is mind-blowing.

Wait 'till you fit an aftermarket one!! :wacko::lol: first mod by the way!

Wrong - the first mod is a stubby antenna :p

• Like 1

Welcome!

When I first got my Z I saw a guy in a black one at the petrol station. I smiled and said nice car! He scowled and looked like I just asked for a go on his wife lol.

Not all Z owners are happy to be part of a community lol.

• Like 1