Your thoughts on my idea please.

MrChow

I Just want to get people's opinions of this. My mate has a GTR and just replace the rear spoiler with a full carbon one. While we were shooting the sh## outside the gym one night last week, he said i should see if his old one would fit my Zed. So today we very roughly offered it up to see if a) it fits, and B) what it looks like.

Surprisingly it fits within the boot lid and doesnt look too out of place.

20160515_083227.jpg

20160515_083147.jpg

I think it goes well with the louvres you have on the rear windows, with maybe some black wheels and that spoiler etc you could go for quite an "aggressive look" with that spoiler if that's the kind of look you're after!

Ultimately it's up to you though mate! If you think deep down and say "yeah it looks pretty sweet" then go for it! :thumbs:

Looks OK, couple of questions though, will it effect performance, road holding, fuel consumption. What is a spoiler?

Shouldn't affect the performance at all, or road holding as I won't be going fast enough. Fuel consumption is doubtful too as not much weight in it. The spoiler is the 'wing' on the car, usually to help aid downforce but in this case it's purely aesthetic.