new 350z owner

hi guys, i picked up a lovely blue 350z roadster a few days ago. i've bought it for a planned euro road trip in june where we will be visiting belgium, france, switzerland and italy. i chose it primarily because it fitted the bill (open top for the sun, glorious v6 soundtrack, comfortable cruising the autostrada, but packing some punch for the alps) but so far driving it around these past few days instantly i'm in love with it. sadly i will have to sell this in only a couple of months as we'll be emigrating to australia in august, but already i think another one will be on the cards after we move!

IMG_1209.JPG

i've given it a clay, polish and wax, changed the fluids and protected the roof. the only thing left to do is address some slight lacquer crazing on the panel over the folding roof. none of the other panels are affected, is this a common issue at all? how big a job is removing this panel to get it treated?

• Like 3