How nice is this ?.

Payco

Superb looking car, and I'm pretty sure a few lucky mates have names down too :scare::yahoo:

Funnily enough my recent favourite cars have been born from the US !

Top of the list is the Viper ACR, once again, two very lucky mates have them coming - I just hope they are willing to let me have a pootle, even in a car park :lol:

I like it in blue with no stripes and some carbon accents :) Has the price been announced yet?

Not yet, but you can expect around £0.25M as a starter and if you've not already been given a place, then you're probably not getting one.

Don't forget it's at Silverstone this weekend, best racing in the world to be found at WEC races :)

Would love to go to this, working unfortunately :(. Got an invite from Ford for an event earlier this month, just too short notice, it was a track day for Mustang owners, Andy Barratt complained that he couldn't concentrate on his press conference re RS500 launch because of the noise from the Mustangs, not one was stock :lol:

The guys all got laps with pro drivers in their own cars, wish I could have been there :(