Junction 17 Cars

bigfoot

Hiya,

I'm just sorting out my finances and waiting for some time off work then i can properly get down to looking for a 370z,

It seems on Autotrader and the like, that Juction 17 cars have half the 370z's for sale in the country,

Has anyone had any experience of buying from them either good or bad.

Thanks.

Edited by bigfoot

The cars themselves from what I gather can be hit or miss, so need to approach the purchase as you would with any other dealer. Their after sales I think can be poor so something to look out for again

Buy from a forum member.We only have decent,genuine folk on here who look after these cars.The history will also be well documented and known by most of us.Best place to get one in my opinion.There are at least 3 for sale on here right now.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2

To advertise ZEDs for sale on the forum members must have a minimum of 100 quality post and at least 6 months membership.

The reason for that is that should help potential purchasers, if only in a small way, to see some history about the car and quite often other members will be able to vouch for the car/selling member on their for sale thread.

And if difficulties arise in the transaction the team will do what they can to help sort out difficulties.

And not least, you would be buying from an enthusiast who is likely to looked after their car as you will see most members on here get quite passionate about their pride and joy :lol:

In fairness, as I've said before I personally would buy from them if the car and the price was right. However, I would get the car checked independently before purchase, with a fine tooth comb before collection, and EVERYTHING would be in writing, no matter how small. I would also make it perfectly clear to them that I'm aware of their reputation, and that a court date does not scare me at all.

They cannot be completely useless as otherwise they simply wouldn't still be in business, and as always you only ever hear the bad things rather than the good. However, I would still approach with caution.

Buy from a forum member.We only have decent,genuine folk on here who look after these cars.The history will also be well documented and known by most of us.Best place to get one in my opinion.There are at least 3 for sale on here right now.

What sort of nonsense is this???

• Like 1

Avoid Junction 17 at all cost's. I would be interested to know if they are aware of our dislikes towards them. Maybe they over shadow this forum :wacko: Happy Hunting buddy. :)

Apparently they are.

Avoid Junction 17 at all cost's. I would be interested to know if they are aware of our dislikes towards them. Maybe they over shadow this forum :wacko: Happy Hunting buddy. :)

Apparently they are.

Quote went something along the line of "we are aware of this nasty forum"

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Apparently they are.

Quote went something along the line of "we are aware of this nasty forum"

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

"All those idiots on there that know nothing about Zeds whereas we are the experts"

Bearing in mind you have zero comeback on a privately bought car, barring any misrep that occurred during the advertising/negotiation phase of the purchase.

Not saying for one second that applies to Andy! It's just a more general rule to think of, and that private sales are not always the best.

• Like 1