[SOLD]**FOR SALE 370Z MK1 NISMO**

The G Man

For Sale Nissan 370Z Nismo Mk1 No: 0075, Sep 13 (63 Plate) 18,774 miles.

Full Nissan Service History:

P1 9500 miles, 19/04/14, P2 15500 miles 02/04/15, next sevice due 02/04/16, I have a Nissan Service Plan, and the third service, as with the other two, is free. Services carried out by Macklin Nissan, Darnley, Glasgow.

5 months Fully Transferable Manufacturers Warranty left to run.

Key Features:

Upgraded Engine: 3.7L V6 344PS 371Nm@5200RPM, 155mph (Electronically Limited) 0-62 in 5.2secs (Official Figures)

Steering and Suspension: Specially Tuned for European road conditions. Spring: 14% stiffer at the front and no change at the rear. Shock Absorber: 23% stiffer at the front and 41% at the rear.

Unique Aerodynamic Kit: Mk1 New bumpers, front grille, rear diffuser, rear Nismo Wing (one of the best looking BGW IMO), reinforcement bars to increase body stiffness and braking improvement.

Motorsport Exterior: Glossy Red Line on front grille and rear diffuser and red striped mirror caps. 19†Nismo super lightweight Rays Alloys.

Premium Interior: Nismo branded fabric sports seats and a Leather/Alcantara steering wheel with red stitching.

Standard Features: Nissan Connect Premium navigation system with BOSE audio entertainment system and a 9.3GB hard drive, Hands Free, Cruise Control, Rear Camera, Blue Tooth, Auto Lights and Wipers, Rear Wiper, Painted Calipers, USB connectivity, Aux Input, Bi Xenon Headlights with Washer system, Illuminated ‘Z’ Door Sills, 370Z Nismo Front Mats, Rear Standard Mat, Rear Removable Cover, Tyre Inflation System with Compressor (never used)

Storm White (QAB)

Tyres – Front 245/40/R19, Rear 285/35/R19 all have at least 4mm tread on them, rears were renewed @ 12-13000miles.

Dimensions: Overall Length: 4410mm, Overall Width: 1870mm

Overall Height: 1315mm, Wheelbase: 2550mm

Modifications: Cat Back Ark GRiP True Dual Exhaust, Now Sold, Stillen Short Throw Shifter (all fitted by the technicians at Infiniti Braehead) Now Sold, Nismo Gear Knob, Now Sold, Nismo Oil Filler Cap, GTR Starter Button, Authentic Nismo Decal Kit from Japan (professionally fitted by OPG Graphics), Textured Z Front and Rear Badges (same style as wing indicators).

All original parts can be re-fitted and are included in the sale.

Also I have 4 spare full wiper blades with new inserts, original Nissan Burger Badges and front and rear chrome ‘Z’ badges in the burger style.

Nismo suspension really makes the difference over a stock/GT, straight out the box. Noticeable throttle response and pick up from the increased hp and torque over stock.

As with any car, there are a few paint chips on the front bumper, not nearly enough to warrant any form of repaint, just a symptom of the debris that’s on UK roads. Nothing, that can’t be touched up easily. That’s it as far as negatives go!

This car gets a LOT of attention, so if you want to blend in with the crowd, it’s not the car for you, there isn’t a day goes by that someone doesn’t gawp, take a photo, start a conversation about it, it’s just an incredible looking machine.

My reason for sale is twofold, the impending arrival of my Mustang and the purchase of a VW Camper (with the inevitable small car to tow), I just haven’t got the room on my drive. Also, you’ll notice that I’m doing less mileage, my plans for lots of Euro trips never materialised with my Nismo. The introduction of a 4 seat GT is now my vehicle of choice for a couple of planned trips this year to, possibly Le Mans and a definite trip to Bologna.

REDUCED PRICE: £24,4995 OVNO.

The cheapest one on Autotrader has more than 10,000 miles more and no mods @ £24950, most start at upwards of £28K

I'll answer any questions regarding the car and any inspection is welcome, no tyre kickers and no joy riders, if you have valid FULLY COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE WITH THIS CAR CLEARLY NAMED ON IT, then you can test drive it, I'm more than happy to take any interested party out for a spin.

Please try and keep it on topic, serious offers by PM.

I’ll leave the pics to give you a better idea (don’t laugh at my attempts).

image.jpg57_zpsoiqnp1wv.jpg

image.jpg54_zpskzhw1850.jpg

image.jpg58_zpsgykezmly.jpg

image.jpg53_zpskrruaa1i.jpg

image.jpg52_zpskme603tm.jpg

image.jpg50_zpst4hqpylc.jpg

image.jpg59_zpsnuolihk8.jpg

image.jpg62_zpsfwoujxyv.jpg

image.jpg65_zpse3wiq6zh.jpg

image.jpg61_zps0iptzbdb.jpg

image.jpg42_zpslqmdfkoo.jpg

image.jpg40_zps4foqvxhc.jpg

image.jpg38_zps31bugovx.jpg

image.jpg37_zpsjmolvim7.jpg

image.jpg36_zps9dps6y4v.jpg

image.jpg35_zpsgzfwerlt.jpg

image.jpg34_zpssc9ppu4i.jpg

image.jpg32_zpshbtfiy8s.jpg

image.jpg29_zpsunnsr23x.jpg

image.jpg28_zpsjwupzk2y.jpg

image.jpg26_zps8897huvm.jpg

image.jpg11_zpsqqpdagyz.jpg

image.jpg60_zpsvwnetiqk.jpg

image.jpg49_zpsuhsa0h71.jpg

image.jpg48_zpsawgcnmls.jpg

Edited by The G Man
  • Like 1

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Out of curiosity, I did a quote from 'webuyanycar' today, £24,640, sits around what a dealer offered me, not the Ford one I have my Mustang ordered from, which was £25,000 straight up.

For the price I'm asking, this is a bargain. Off to the dealers tomorrow, for a little Mustang fun, where my Mustang is ordered, that particular franchise offers to beat WBAC as a matter of course. Obviously, either of these would get the car minus the mods.

Would much rather see the car with a forum member.

Black Mk1 owner here, very interesting work with the decals, looks pretty good. Every time I see the ark exhaust I wonder about speed bumps though! Lovely car, happy to see that they're not depreciating like a stone and plan on keeping mine for a while.

Edited by Dynamic Turtle

Black Mk1 owner here, very interesting work with the decals, looks pretty good. Every time I see the ark exhaust I wonder about speed bumps though! Lovely car, happy to see that they're not depreciating like a stone and plan on keeping mine for a while.

Absolutely no problem with speed bumps, my work car park has two before the security gate and a couple in the car park itself, not even close! It was a concern for me before I got the Ark, previous Z was lowered on Eibachs with an Akropovic Evolution exhaust, that was much closer.

Bare in mind the Nismo is 14mm lower than stock.

• Like 1

Wow is all I have to say mate - Those stickers/vinyls look very professional, almost like a limited edition from factory sorta thing. Really dig it :)

Unfortunately, my funds won't allow it either, but I'm sure the right buyer will chew your arm off at that price. She seems mint and very well cared for

GLWTS

• Like 1

Wow is all I have to say mate - Those stickers/vinyls look very professional, almost like a limited edition from factory sorta thing. Really dig it :)

Unfortunately, my funds won't allow it either, but I'm sure the right buyer will chew your arm off at that price. She seems mint and very well cared for

GLWTS

Thanks, to all on the compliments, the graphics came from Japan and are genuine Nismo graphics, as I said in my original post, they were professionally fitted by Owen Pilling Graphics (OPG), they do full wraps, commercials, cars, trucks, they could've actually produced the graphic kit in house. Owen put his best man on it and it's flawless :). The car is mint, a couple of little chips, nothing really, I only ever used top notch products on it and my regime was quite anal, and it pays off really.

let me know if it goes to a dealer,I live in east kilbride, but would need to sell my car for a good price or trade it against the 370z

cheers :D;)

Yeah no problem, but if it goes to a dealer, the exhaust, short shifter, GTR starter, Nismo knob and oil filler cap, hell, even the matts are coming out and off :). Just sell your car, I'm sure we could do a deal ;)

Again, thanks for all the positive comments ;)

• Like 1