happy Birthday Wasso!

andy james

I had no idea how young you are Ian!

Nivea for Men really does work for you!

Hope your having a few light beverages this evening.

Catch up soon chap.

Cheers Andy, well there's not a drop of Nivea in sight..... Just heaps of red wine and curry is the secret. Oh and loads of late nights and early mornings :lol:

Had to work so there's no chance of a relief day, but having a good knees up next weekend and spending the weekend away.

In terms of a build update we've sent all the wiring looms over to Emerald who will marry our mess of wires into a plug and play solution. So that's going to put some waiting time on the clock. Hoping to receive the new loom back in April with a view to sorting out the fluids and getting her started.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, another year older :clap: or shall I say another year survived :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks all for the birthday wishes :blush:

Another late one - Many Happy Returns Matey - you can read this when the hangover goes and your vision comes back :lol:

School night I'm afraid, just a couple of bottles, I mean glasses :drunk:

Happy birthday dude🎂ðŸ°ðŸ¾ðŸ¾ðŸº!!

You've gone really quiet I hope it's with good reason!!

Hope you had a nice dayðŸ‘

Well, I've not exactly got a car to talk about...... blame that on Keyser and his land construction zone! Otherwise, I've just been busy with work, golf and enjoying the time I get away from work. You'll have to come over at some point, chat the hind legs out of the evening! :teeth:

Happy birthday matey. Cheers :drunk: Any suggestions what drink we toast with? :lol:

glacier-ice-gletscher-eis-1299706582.jpg

Happy birthday wasso. Looks like you had a good celebration with the family. Nice one, enjoy

Jayne did of course lay on a spectacular evening of food, drink, gifts and ;) (for my eyes only)

• Like 1

^^^ in effect YES :lol:

Ian will confirm this stuff will take paint off the side of a boat!!

Indeed! :lol: It's also very flammable and the 'correct' way to drink it is to light it, then use your palm to put the fire out.

Great stuff! :drunk: