The 'Coolest' 4x4 on the market?

jonty88

Where I live most 4x4 are owned by school run mums. Total PITA when they clog up the roads in their RR evokes or X5's dropping little Jonny off at school or whatever

Does the actual footprint of road space differ from an Evoke to lets say an Audi A4? umm not really. So regardless of what they drive they would clog up the roads . . just don't drive your car when its school run time :stir:

:D

• Like 1

Some great 4x4's being called out by you guys, if people start throwing pickups in the mix though there is going to be a serious list! Early Ford F150s are pretty cool, great v8 rumble

Bob has a 5.7 V8 HEMI . . . . ohh yeah :bose:

If your gonna change the rules and no pickups . . then I am going to plum for this . . . The new Ford Bronco SVT . . if it actually materializes I will be trading in the Jeep for one B)

2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco2.jpg

This might be a little contentious. ......but don't buy a 4x4.

Unless you live in a field and own a horse

Buy a proper car!!!

Where I live most 4x4 are owned by school run mums. Total PITA when they clog up the roads in their RR evokes or X5's dropping little Jonny off at school or whatever

Humph

Rant over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really on that basis none of us would drive anything other than commuter boxes, least of all a sports coupe thats designed to be "enjoyed" with its 3.5ltr v6 and decent handling, least of all things like Ferraris, Lambos etc

Some great 4x4's being called out by you guys, if people start throwing pickups in the mix though there is going to be a serious list! Early Ford F150s are pretty cool, great v8 rumble

If your gonna change the rules and no pickups . . then I am going to plum for this . . . The new Ford Bronco SVT . . if it actually materializes I will be trading in the Jeep for one B)

FTFY :lol:

P.S. you don't have gummed up roads because they weren't made in Victorian times and never upgraded since!

• Like 2

You guys are missing the one true coolest 4x4.

Bowler EXR S

Supercar like performance, even on track. Off Roads better than most of them, indestructible and the S version can be outfitted with quite a bit of luxury if you want or spec it for a rally instead.

That's my pick, starting from 155K tho is a bit steep!

• Like 1

2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco2.jpg

That looks awesome! Im guessing its a concept right now?

This might be a little contentious. ......but don't buy a 4x4.

Unless you live in a field and own a horse

Buy a proper car!!!

Humph

Rant over

Haha I must admit I was definitely one the little Jonny skips to school kids. Lived literally 2 minutes in the car from school and barely ever walked. My mum had and STILL has a 3dr Toyota Rav 4, fantastic loading capacity for a small vehicle, its also pushing 13 years old now.

Bowler EXR S

Supercar like performance, even on track. Off Roads better than most of them, indestructible and the S version can be outfitted with quite a bit of luxury if you want or spec it for a rally instead.

What about this post? 😄

• Like 1

Bowler EXR S

I think this is the winner...

I like your thinking! God that is one depressing car both inside and out!

SQ5 is a good shout but possibly out of budget for when the time comes but nonetheless a nice car.

Oooops, might have started something :lol:

http://www.pistonhea...campaign=buffer

Funny you should mention this! I saw people in my FB feed talking about 90s nostalgia cars, it was on the pistonheads page actually. There was an awesome Cherry red Landcruiser a long with mentions of the evo pajero!

Said Landcruiser: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/land-cruiser/toyota-land-cruiser-amazon-4-2-td-vx-5dr/4844208?v=b

£12,475 though!! :tumbleweed:

• Like 1

Funny you should mention this! I saw people in my FB feed talking about 90s nostalgia cars, it was on the pistonheads page actually. There was an awesome Cherry red Landcruiser a long with mentions of the evo pajero!

Said Landcruiser: http://www.pistonhea...5dr/4844208?v=b

It was me who mentioned the Pajero on that page, the PH lot have also suddenly decided it's a cool motor and this article was made. Which probably means it's no longer cool :lol:

Said Landcruiser: http://www.pistonhea...5dr/4844208?v=b

It was me who mentioned the Pajero on that page, the PH lot have also suddenly decided it's a cool motor and this article was made. Which probably means it's no longer cool :lol:

Haha so its you we have to blame for potentially killing its credibility! :lol: A few people ended up mentioning it but couldnt help but have a second look a this that someone posted: