Another forum lurker... *Update - now a 350 owner!*

Hello...

I've been absorbing information from the forum for several years but not actually posted yet! Thought it was about time I said "Hi" on here as you all seem like a friendly bunch.

This post would be useless without pics so here's my 350... :teeth:

IMG_3494_zpskxw7jrwj.jpg.82ba6b5280304e5cfdccbc65b55946d2.jpg

I've actually been after a real one for 10 years now, but it just hadn't happened for many reasons (buying first house, wedding, bigger house, child! etc). I've still got the original brochure !

IMG_3506_zps1we0f8nq.jpg.68519b55b50ae5c5d18de69bd6ebd863.jpg

However 2016 is my year, I will finally be buying one, if I can find one that I like. Has to be Azure blue though as that's the best colour :stir:

Had to buy this when I saw it advertised......................

IMG_3495_zpsf44xauhn.jpg.f34051a293341c3bd91557b2d486c643.jpg

....that'll be the first mod :D (yes I have the centre section too)

Anyway...I'll keep my eyes peeled on the "Zeds for sale" section.

Iain.

Edited by cob1980
Images

:welcome: Reminds me of my dream for a Lotus 7 (subsequently Caterham 7) which began as a schoolboy and was only finally realised more than 30 years later :) I was also an avid brochure collector (that was all I could afford) and I visited the original showroom many times over the years. Good luck with your search :thumbs:
  • Like 1

:welcome: Reminds me of my dream for a Lotus 7 (subsequently Caterham 7) which began as a schoolboy and was only finally realised more than 30 years later :) I was also an avid brochure collector (that was all I could afford) and I visited the original showroom many times over the years. Good luck with your search :thumbs:

Ha yes, even though the 370z is now available I still want a 350. I think it's partly just because that's what I've always wanted and also I just prefer the shape (no offence 370 owners, just a personal preference).

Welcome. That's a long itch, 10 years. Hope you are able to upgrade from a model one to a real life z soon. Nothing like buying mods before the car.

Oh yes, can't wait to hear the v6 purr through that Nismo 'zorst. Lots planned for it. Yes 10 years has been a long wait!

So much determination, I like that!

Welcome to the forum and good luck finding your dream zed!

Cheers, must be a good one after all this time :)