Japday Review - TT Article #13 **Page 8**

Grundy

Its not really a new thing though, its just that social media means its being seen more, the Ace has been under threat of shutting since it opened back up again :lol:

When I was a kid it was all about cherry bombs and cruises and I knew exactly where I could go if I wanted to street race, the only difference now is that you dont have to be part of the "scene" to have your face rubbed in it.

Dont know why youve gone with a pic of a comp car drifting off road either, thats a bit MSN Network TBH ..........

Its not really a new thing though, its just that social media means its being seen more, the Ace has been under threat of shutting since it opened back up again :lol:

When I was a kid it was all about cherry bombs and cruises and I knew exactly where I could go if I wanted to street race, the only difference now is that you dont have to be part of the "scene" to have your face rubbed in it.

Dont know why youve gone with a pic of a comp car drifting off road either, thats a bit MSN Network TBH ..........

because I didn't have any images of people drifting up in Tesco's car park. So went with the opposite of how it should be done.

Fair enough - google image search "car park burnout" and theres a few potentials there :)

Meant to say, well written and interesting article as well, keep up good work :)

Aye I do this occasionally, Hence the 'We need you' type image. Only when filtered with usage rights.

The idea is to just use our own images as much as possible. Which will be my main focus this year on getting out and taking more photo's to build up a library for future articles etc.

But appreciate the feed back dude :thumbs:

Article #5 is live

Too many people killing the car scene..

http://www.teamtarma...ng-like-a-dick/

Thank you to Dan for another Top article.

As Keith Lemon would say "what's the moral of this story?"

Only kidding, another well written article ðŸ‘, which I agree with everything said. It seems like everytime I go to the local cinema there are loads of modified cars in the vast car park area, and there is always a handful of . . . . . . . . . . .(insert your own phrase) carrying on like this.

Well done again Dan

• Like 2

Thank you for the kind words, folks. Credit should go as much to Grundy as me, for he makes the pages look more than just a wall of text and that's something I could never do, I've not got an artistic bone in my body!

• Like 1

As Jimmy Carr said in an add he enetered into a paper (joke add obviously), wanted, small minority to spoil it for the rest of us....

Sadly its nothing new as Doc says, just it gets more coverage via social media. I have seen a motorbike pitch into the crowd at an Odiham meet cause he thought he could wheelie and a number of less significant incidents, i like the article being directly aimed at them, but, they already know who they are and thrive on the attention :(

• 2 weeks later...

Another awesome write up from Dan.

This time a little different. Dan attended a launch night for Porsche's unveiling of the new 991.2

Let me know what you think.

Also For every like, we hit Dans iphone with a hammer, For every comment will be the days training Dan needs on a photography course and every share we will donate to a proper camera :lol:

http://www.teamtarmac.com/a-top-up-to-go-with-your-911-sir/

While the launch event may be nice and all, being on a waiting list may not be for some...

http://m.theboltonne...nst_dealership/

Surely there are no such things as unscrupulous car dealers B)

You can actually imagine the phone call from the guy who actually got his Porsche, you mean someone else is ahead of me followed by a large amount of toys being launched and the, if i dont get that i will never buy another Porsche from you or simply a large brown envelope :)

Edited by Jetpilot

Article #3 is live - http://www.teamtarma...iver-struggles/

First glimpse found here, as it's not been released on facebook yet.

This weeks topic is - The Daily Driver Struggles. I'm hoping this will make a lot of sense to people who drive their car to work/shows/track/across country :)

Let me know what you guys think.

Interesting read Grundy, I remember times like that many moons ago as a young car owner, old age has come now though lol, but it brings the benefits of affording additional cars

• Like 1

I can relate to this article.

Started driving very late due to being a skint student.

Graduated at 25, got a job, learnt to drive and bought my first car.

£600......HONEST!

A 12yr old "A" reg boxy VW Polo 998cc.

I proceded waxing it and applying trim and tyre dressing in the flat's car park for some pompass guy from upstairs to shout out "what the f*** you polishing that piece of sh** for :lol:"

:rant: