Japday Review - TT Article #13 **Page 8**

Grundy

the most important thing is passion... it doesn't matter if its sports, or music, or films, or cars... as long as someone is passionate about something that's the most important thing.

I think a lot of people have no passion, if you asked them what they like they'd be all 'oh, I don't know really, I just sort of bumble along' which is a bit sad really...

• Like 1

the most important thing is passion... it doesn't matter if its sports, or music, or films, or cars... as long as someone is passionate about something that's the most important thing.

I think a lot of people have no passion, if you asked them what they like they'd be all 'oh, I don't know really, I just sort of bumble along' which is a bit sad really...

Yes thats the point, people at work mock me for loving old jap cars, but on the flip side have openly admitted they are jealous that I have a passion that I am devoted to.

some I agree with, some I don't... reasons I love cars (in no particular order)

1. national speed limit signs - or 'fun starts here' signs. normally accompanied by dropping a few cogs and flooring it.

2. overtaking. not the boring kind on the motorway, but when you come across an old biddy doing 40mph on a NSL road, and the sheer joy and anticipation that comes from the road opening up into a straight, dropping a few cogs and flooring it.

3. traction. or lack thereof. trying to pull out of a t junction quickly in cold conditions, and the TCS kicking in cos you've got just too much power to be contained by your 265 section rear tyres.

4. slow reveal cupholders. the type you push in, then they slowly unfold. man was I pi**ed when my mate broke one of mine.

5. cylinders arranged in multiples of 5 or 6. just sound better than a multiple of 4. oh and a decent exhaust to fully appreciate it.

• Like 1

1) The freedom to go wherever i want whenever i want, this was the single biggest life changer when i passed my test imho, no asking for lifts from the family, no relying on mates, just find enough money for fuel and off you went and more often than note, just for the sake of it ;)

2) Variety & choice, the debates on here with "what do i get with "£x" budget" are brilliant, there are no rights and wrongs, just personal choice for whatever boxes need ticking, be a f****g boring world if we all aspired to own the same car :)

3) Speed, obviously

4) Personalisation, its a great feeling being able to sit back and think, not one "whatever car" out there looks the same.

5) People, i have met some really decent folk from here, obviously you cant get on with everyone just because they own the same car, but the ones i have met have been legends, i have even met some nice people through random chats out and about.

Agree with most of them but here's some of my favourites

1.Driving/meets with mates and other petrol heads

2. Acceleration, if it doesn't chuck me back in my seat. Then I don't want it.

3. Downshifting (especially in tunnels)

4. When parts arrive!!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Edited by Deano94

• 2 months later...