The GTR itch - the modifications continue.

Tinyflier

Finally decided enough is enough and put a deposit on this today, to be collected on Saturday.

It is an '09 GTR tuned by Litchfield to Stage 4 - somewhere in region on 620 bhp and enough torque to rip your face off.

It has all the normal whines and clunks you get "at rest" from the GTR, exhaust noise is fine round town and light throttle cruising but when you prod the loud pedal the wail from the exhaust is simply amazing. The gearbox is absolutely sublime and swaps cogs so fast.

Sadly it is fitted with the most annoying feature you could possibly imagine courtesy of Nissan. Slip it into Reverse and you get a constant and VERY loud beep in the cabin (no it isn't the parking sensors) - more suitable for a large truck! Luckily there is a clever guy in the US who has manufactured a box of electronics that gets rid of it - honestly you have to hear it to believe just how loud it is!

Oh yes one other thing - the roof wrap is being taken off!

So there we have it - wallet considerably lighter today but am beside myself with excitement.

Pic quality isn't the best and yes that is my 350 in the background and no I am not selling it!

20151003_161221.jpg

Edited by Tinyflier
  • Like 7

Congrats ;)

Mini meet at Sly's soon? :lol:

Mines still there

Isn't it always?

:)

Yes, I think he should start paying me, not the other way around ;)

Does he always remember to take the "For Hire" sign off before you visit Graham?

Congrats ;)

Mini meet at Sly's soon? :lol:

Mines still there

Isn't it always?

:)

Yes, I think he should start paying me, not the other way around ;)

Does he always remember to take the "For Hire" sign off before you visit Graham?

So far he has