Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Exotic

It's a bit of a weird thing, but last night I had a nightmare that I wrecked my zed! While I can't remember how I got to the point of the dream where I was driving the zed, I was driving on a familiar stretch of road which was very wet. I remember trying to race another car and on flooring it, the zed spun and flipped fantastically several times and ended up in a bus garage and me left gutted! The relief when I woke up and realised it was a nightmare! 😀

Edited by Exotic
  • Like 1

Ermmm, no.

My dreams are usually nice dreams. :)

I would only begin to worry about it if you have the same dream on a regular basis, as those usually come true. :lol:

Best to check your insurance small print. :scare:

Edited by ZMANALEX

Ladies and gents, I believe we have our 2015 Weirdest Thread Of The Year winner right here.

:lol:

Please let us know the runners up Dan. :D

@ Exotic ~ I often have strange dreams & nightmares.

Have had dreams in the past where I've crashed cars, been chased by Lions, murdered people and all sorts. As long as you wake up in one piece in the morning and haven't soiled the bed I find it's all good. ;)

Thanks guys I just thought I had to share this dream in particular, I don't often dream or remember my dreams!

Funny thing is it feels so 'real' in the dream (I even remember a smile from the other racer as I crashed) and once I woke up I just sighed in relief.

The other funny thing is that I drove the same road tonight and it was raining, thankfully no one was trying to race me and it was rush hour traffic, wouldn't want to tempt a bad dream into a premonition! :lol:

I can relate to this. I had a similar experience years ago. My dream was that i had totally written off the front end of my ford capri but had managed to get it home and into its usual parking space and in my dream i went to bed really fed up and peed off with myself as my car was everything to me back then ( i still lived with parents ). Anyway the following morning i woke up and looked out of my bedroom window to look at the sorry state of my capri BUT IT WAS IMMACULATE !!!! but it all seemed so real . I was so relieved but also puzzled as to why i dreamt it and more so as to why in my dream i had gone to bed ,,, WEIRD

My Zed nightmares are more to do with theft of car or rims.

Wife will often tell me if I have a nightmare.......AFTER THE FACT.

"yeh.....figured you were having a nightmare....you were sweating and murmering!"

But did she wake me.......HELL NO!

On the flipside.

One night my sleep is rudely disrupted with my wife shaking me

"oi....wake up.......what you grinning about?

Gave her strict instructions.

Cold sweats and trembling.......wake me up ASAP.

Grinning and smiling.....leave me the **** alone and let me sleep :lol:

Not long ago I had this realistic dream that my Zed was stolen from outside the house but usually my dreams involve being chased with my legs turning to jelly. Luckily, I never get dreams about falling or crashing. Last night my main dream was about going on a diet :lol: .

Pete

I've had dreams that my car had been stolen or, that I found it in a different place stripped and felt really gutted. On the other hand, I have had a dream where I was rolling in the colour red while holding my arm in great pain. The morning after that dream, a friend asked me if I wanted to go to the beach to play some footy to which I accepted. Then hours later as he pulled up, I opened my window to tell him I had changed my mind and that I was going to stay at home and finish off some work. My friend told me that If I changed my mind in the next hour that another guy called Jamie was going to meet him there and that if I wanted to go, there was a spare seat going in the back of his car but I declined. Hours later upon their return I asked how it went. He told me it was fine apart from the fact that Jamie whose car I would've gone in had crashed and rolled his car down the side of a hill and all passengers went to hospital. Quite taken aback, I asked if they were o.k and he said yes he thinks so, apart from the fella who was in the seat I would've been in had broke his arm. The colour of the car was red! I'll never forget that.

Not long ago I had this realistic dream that my Zed was stolen from outside the house but usually my dreams involve being chased with my legs turning to jelly. Luckily, I never get dreams about falling or crashing. Last night my main dream was about going on a diet :lol: .

Pete

So a nightmare then Pete! :scare::lol::D