Painfully Bad 370Z "Nismo" for sale

WINKJ

Its really hard to know where to start picking fault with that one but for me the paddles coloured in with childs crayons, by a pre school child from the looks of it, are certainly right up there.

Its all just so wrong though - a complete disregard for good taste!

It's just badly colour coded :shrugs: You're all making out like it's the end of the world.

A few of you run those fenders

a few of you run those skirts

a few of you run that wing

Had the colour choices been different (i.e. less black in a few places) And lose the stupid ass air intakes on the bonnet and roof (along with the circle one on the bumper)

I don't think it would get half the hate it is receiving.

• Like 2

It's just badly colour coded :shrugs: You're all making out like it's the end of the world.

Had the colour choices been different (i.e. less black in a few places) And lose the stupid ass air intakes on the bonnet and roof (along with the circle one on the bumper)

hmmm.. I don't entirely agree

nissan-370-z-3-7-gt-2dr-131001955-12.jpgnissan-370-z-3-7-gt-2dr-131001955-11.jpg

hmmm.. I don't entirely agree

nissan-370-z-3-7-gt-2dr-131001955-12.jpgnissan-370-z-3-7-gt-2dr-131001955-11.jpg

Granted ( I didn't look at the interior after I saw the pointless harnesses :lol: ) Okay them flappy paddels :lol: The interior is a lot worse than the exterior.
  • Like 1