I find this quote from Mr Clark a bit bizarre...
So what he seems to be saying is that what "millionaires" look for in a secondhand sports car is that it's been owned by a celebrity who has obviously driven it hard and crashed it at least twice.
Personally I think I'd rather the well looked after 1000 mile F1 that's been hidden away & not crashed twice especially if I was having to spend an 8 million pound price tag.
2K or "two pack" is just a type of paint, not a brand.
You just need a good HT (high temp) or VHT (very high temp) paint though. If you're going to Halfords then you just need one of their own brand spray paints imo which will be more than good enough.
Personally when I did mine I just used a "Halfords HT gloss black paint" which I brushed on from the tin.
If you're spraying it then something like either of these two would do the job:
Matt black enamel HT paint: http://www.halfords.com/motoring/paints-body-repairs/specialist-decorative-paints/halfords-enamel-high-temperature-spray-paint-black-300ml#[object Object]
Matt black VHT paint: http://www.halfords.com/motoring/paints-body-repairs/specialist-decorative-paints/halfords-very-high-temperature-paint-black-300ml
^^ Both of those dry in a matt finish though so if you want a gloss finish make sure you get a gloss paint (check the can before buying).
My thread here from when I did mine; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85949-thanks-lyndzzz-carling-plenum-painted/
All done without removing the plenum or strut bar and whilst slightly under the influence.
Pictures look good and what a fantastic Zed you have, ...but you might want to start investing a bit of money on some house renovations though as it look's very run down.
I mean you've not even got glass in your windows.
For a spare one I'd try a PM to zmanalex as I'd bet he has one for sale. Otherwise maybe try Clark Motorsport or some of the members breaking Zeds in the for sale/member trader areas.
Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/
Could add some James Bond esq bits, ...caltrops, oil slick, machine guns? Too far?
Water injection would be cool. Pretty sure Keyser had that on his Zed so maybe worth asking him for info if you decide to go for that.
Nah, this is the internet. The internet likes cats, not dogs. Yes, the internet is wrong.
Also, I have nothing constructive to add to this thread. Sorry.
Really...