-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
No I run mine with a Mishimoto thermostatic sandwich plate which is better than the standard non thermostatic plate in that kit. Sorry I was supposed to write thermo plate. I have this kit but need to get round to ordering a decent thermo plate and get it fitted as the 70 is awful for overheating. I find my thermostatic plate to be pretty good tbh. The thermostatic sandwich plate does help protect your engine imo when you're doing shorter journeys as it prevents the oil from passing into the oil cooler before it's up to temperature, therefore allowing your oil to get to operating temperature rather than pass through the oil cooler and be unnecessarily cooled.
-
So.... whos taking their Z to work in the morning?
GMballistic replied to AMT's topic in 350Z General
Just looked out the window and, ...it's fine. Guess I'm going to work tomorrow then. -
There was a prison break earlier today in Cardiff and I saw a midget climb up the fence. As he jumped down he sneered at me and I thought, "well that's a little condescending".
-
Doesn't seem to be any on the sellers other listings but it couldn't hurt to email him and see if he can get one/& what the price would be. Link to the seller is in my first post.
-
My mate has the Parrot, ...really good if you like using your phone to control it and it has some excellent features (like auto land, GPS etc). Personally I couldn't see the point in spending well over £200 on one especially when my Mrs surprised me for my birthday last year with a UDI U818A quadcopter. It's a fairly cheap one (pretty sure it's only around the £50-£70 mark) but boy is it good fun & gives a great video from the included little camera. I've flown it a fair bit and I'd definitely recommend it for a beginner or just if you're after a new toy for some fun. It's very robust, can fly extremely high & is very stable due to it's size. Only downside is that the video it records has no sound ~ batteries last about 7 minutes odd whilst flying & recording but that's a pretty common length of time as I think that's what my mate gets from his Parrot.
-
ChrisB should also be on the list as well as cmck13.
-
2015 Calendar PAYMENT. ****SPARES AVAILABLE****UPDATE P1 SPARES AVAILABLE****
GMballistic replied to glrnet's topic in Media
Thank you Graham It wasn't just me though Martinmac and Doogyrev did the sorting out I just do as I'm told Well thanks to them as well then. Sure I'm not alone in appreciating how you mods & all the admins etc work so hard in making this a great forum for us all and arranging things like this. -
No I run mine with a Mishimoto thermostatic sandwich plate which is better than the standard non thermostatic plate in that kit. I thought it was too good to be true as well. Emailed the seller before I bought it and asked if it was genuine otherwise I wouldn't be happy. He confirmed to me it was and I was still skeptical but decided to order it anyway as the price was fantastic. It arrived with an address label on it confirming the actual shipping address it was sent from was in fact from Mishimoto UK in Kidderminster. It was in a fully branded box, had all the correct paper work/stickers & branded bags. Completely genuine item and 100% working so not a faulty or returned item either. Wouldn't recommend it if I wasn't so happy with mine.
-
1. Wizard: 350z Vortech v3 3:13 pulley, DE bone stock motor, 13psi, UpRev, 450bhp / 400lb/ft @hubs, over 10k boosted miles. 2. Sam McGoo: 350z Vortech V2 3:33 pulley,'54 DE stock engine, 9.14psi, UpRev 402 HP/336lb/ft @hubs 25k boosted on a 27k engine 3. 4Re Leather: 350z GTM S/CSmall pulley, '09 HR Stock Engine, 10.35psi, 464.5bhp/383.3lb/ft @hubs, 2k boosted on a 17k engine 4. Oskaben: SOLD: 350z Vortech v2 Supercharger, 5k boosted on 36k engine 5. Darren-B: SOLD: 350z Vortech V3 standard pulley, '54 DE stock engine, ??psi, UpRev, 429 HP/???lb/ft @hubs 7k boosted on a 68k engine. SOLD: 370z GTM 1.5 SC 445 RWHP /??? Lb/ft 6k boosted when I sold it on a 8k engine 6. Kev T: 370z GTM Stage 1 SC, VQ37HR stock, 7.5psi, UpRev, 432bhp/ 367ft/lb @hubs torque with standard pulley 7. PlanetSurfer2: 350z GTM TT, stock 'HR motor, 6psi, Uprev Tune, 415bhp and 376lb/ft @hubs, over 4k boosted miles so far 8. Keyser: SOLD: 350z Vortech v2, 3:12 pulley, fully forged 'DE engine, Haltech Platinum Pro ECU, 458bhp / 367lb/ft w/out Nos, 503bhp / 429lb/ft w/ Nos @hubs. 4k boosted miles. NEW: 370z GTM 1.5 SC 445 RWHP /??? Lb/ft 9. andy james: 350z GTM S/C, standard pulley, Stock 'HR motor, UpRev, 448.4bhp / 367 lb/ft @hubs. 1k boosted on a 24k engine. 10. djtimo: 350z APS TT Garrett Kit, fully forged 'DE block, UpRev, 11 psi, 469bhp / 448 lb/ft @hubs 11. jables: 350z SFR TT, DE stock engine, 7.2psi, UpRev, 404bhp / 380lb/ft @hubs, over 20k boosted on a 37k engine 12. OllyB: 350z GTM S/C, standard pulley, Stock 'HR motor, 9 psi, Uprev, 471bhp / 371 lb/ft @hubs 13. D12BHP: 350z Vortech V2 Si Trim 3.13 Pulley, fully forged engine.... @ 15psi... 14. GT4 Zed: SOLD: 350z Vortech V2 T trim 2.87 pulley and fluidampr 6.125 crank pulley. 15.9psi 424whp/ 370lbft 15. octet: SOLD: 350z Vortech V2 430rwhp and 360lb/ft torque. NEW: 370z 7AT GReddy Twin Turbo - 553BHP | 465lb/ft on stock engine and 1000bhp built auto gearbox, 8psi, boosted at 22k 16. evilscorp: 350z Vortech V3 Sci, 3.33 pulley, stock engine, boosted 20 miles, 0.1 in anger 428.2hp 370ftlb (flywheel) 358.6 real whp 0.6bar 17. A9H-RX: 350z APS TT KIT Fully Forged Cosworth Internals 'DE Block, 10psi, 502BHP / 455lb/ft @ fly, 20k+ boosted 18. TheChubbyNinja - 350z Vortech V3 SCi, VQ35DE stock, 10psi, UpRev tune, 408.9@ the hub / 336ft/lb torque with 3.12 pulley 19. GMballistic - 350Z GT Coupe, Vortech V3 Sci, VQ35DE stock, 3.12" pulley, UpRev tune, 436Bhp@ fly / 368 ft/lbs . Added.
-
The New Tesla Car Has A Button Called ‘Insane Mode’
GMballistic replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Other Cars
See I love petrol, ...the smell of it, the sound a combustion engine makes etc etc ...but if I could have a car that does 0-60/70mph in 3.2 seconds I don't really care if it's powered by unicorn farts or Harry Potters semen. Fast is fast and that's where I get my real buzz from. -
2015 Calendar PAYMENT. ****SPARES AVAILABLE****UPDATE P1 SPARES AVAILABLE****
GMballistic replied to glrnet's topic in Media
Can't wait to get my calendar Graham, ...good luck at the Post Office and thanks for spending your free time sorting this all out for us all. -
You have the wrong item number. I'm assuming you mean this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FREE-SHIPPING-Mishimoto-Nissan-350Z-Oil-Cooler-Kit-03-09-G35-Z33-filter-engine-2-/161571486561?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item259e693b61 If you need one I'd buy it. I bought one from the same seller back last summer and it works great on my supercharged 350Z. It is a genuine Mishimoto oil cooler and actually came direct from Mishimoto UK in Kidderminster. Tbh I have no idea how they are so cheap and neither did Chris from Tarmac Sportz when I asked him. All I can think of is that their stock levels of them are too high and they offload some of them at a ludicrously low price. The only downside to that one (& the one I bought) is that it doesn't come with a thermostatic sandwich plate which I wanted but you could just use the non thermostatic sandwich plate supplied with the kit. You can buy the thermostatic sandwich plate though from Mishimoto UK for around £80 so if you wanted one of them you could use the cash you save on the oil cooler to buy that too and still have some change left over.
-
^^ This as others have said. Lighter weight, rwd, high revving V6 preferably with a manual gearbox. Definitely with a decent exhaust system to start off with and a tyre/alloy setup that doesn't need spacers to sort the look.
-
Not super exciting as you say Andy but we both know it's cool.
-
So BM is moving to Germany...Hello Nurburgring.....
GMballistic replied to BulletMagnet's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Good luck with the move BM and wish you all the best. Brave move and hopefully all for the best. Enjoy the Autobahns & the Ring. -
Brilliant. @csmith ~ Those pictures look fantastic. Zed looks good too of course.
-
A standard Zed Mike won't give you that shove into the back of your seat like a turbo car will when the turbo kicks in but in saying that the Zed has a very good linear power delivery and does reach silly speeds quickly. I used to have a my96 modified JDM Impreza WRX some time ago & although I do miss the fact it was 4wd I don't miss the constant repair bills I suffered, ...probably more to do with it being a JDM (no S/h) & being highly modified but still the Zed is a much more reliable car imo. You only get one shot in life so if the times right it can't hurt to try a 350Z and then move back to an Impreza or similar 4wd/turbo car in the future should you choose to once you've had some fun with the Zed. Although be warned you may not want to go back.
-
Need help! Went in with 1 flat came out 'needing 4 new ones'!
GMballistic replied to JoshC's topic in Tyres
It can't hurt to ask at the BMW dealership. You have two chances as they say ~ either it will be a yes or no. Just tell them you've been having a problem since you picked the car up & that you're not happy, ...then just see what they can do for you. Personally I don't think they'll replace both tyres but you might get some where with the damaged alloy if you're lucky. Good luck. -
That's good then Ricey. Good bit of kit that and it does definitely make all the difference compared with the cheaper E-cigs.
-
Great videos Stevo.
-
No rope, no tape, but he's stuck to that pole...
GMballistic replied to AliveBoy's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Either he has no upper body strength at all or more likely someone has coated the lamp post with butter or some other slippery substance?! ...Or maybe it's just the position of your legs that lock you in place when you try to pull up? Not sure but either way I won't be trying that out though. -
Looks great and love the LED rear lights.
-
Welcome aboard.
-
Welcome aboard.