-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Welcome aboard Sid. Nice looking DC2, ...I had an EP3 Type R in Milano "pink". Bit of polishing usually sorts it out and I think it was the best colour for the Type R's.
-
Just looked at Thruxton which is roughly a 2 hour drive so definitely feasible. Do love Castle Combe though.
-
Flippin' love that. Amazing.
-
Linked it for you Sam. Link: https://www.youtube....mmcgoo78/videos Snetterton look's like good fun. Cheers Gareth. Yep, it is a good track for the Zed. A good mix of slow/fast corners and a couple of long straights for stretching the legs a bit. Very good surface and plenty of run off should you need it . Would love to try it and I really need to get on track this year for sure. Castle Combe though is most likely where I'll end up. Mainly because it's close to me but also because I know the track so well as I've done loads of track days/race experience days there so feel confident about driving fast on it.
-
Linked it for you Sam. Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Sammcgoo78/videos Snetterton look's like good fun.
-
Gotta love Japan, ...the car scene over their makes me so jealous. Even those R/c cars & scalextric are cooler than ours.
-
Very nice Matt and good to see you're enjoying having the Zed back on the road.
-
Like Andy I've not tried the Eleaf Istick but have tried both the "Aspire Nautilus" and "Nautilus mini". Almost bought one myself but decided on my "Beyond Vape Silo" as imo I found it slightly better with a choice of two drip tips included & larger maximum size air hole (although I find the smaller holes better so that was a moot point now). One thing I'd say is that with the "Nautilus mini" I believe the tank only holds around 2ml of E-liquid whereas the standard "Nautilus" holds 5ml of E-liquid just like my "Silo" does. The larger tank size is beneficial imo as if you don't want to fill it all the way up you can do that but if you need to as you're out all day or something you can fill it all the way up which is good as you won't be worrying about running out of E-liquid then. Whichever one you decide on though they are both great as they use the BVC (bottom vertical coil/twin coil) set up which gives better taste, more vapour & last longer than previous coil designs.
-
Love the trunk monkey "faux" ads.
-
I have a Halfords Professional torque wrench which imo is a very good tool. Can't remember the range I have but here are two examples, both well under £100. Link: http://www.halfords.com/motoring/garage-equipment/car-tools-hand-tools/halfords-professional-torque-wrench-60-300nm Link: http://www.halfords.com/motoring/garage-equipment/car-tools-hand-tools/halfords-professional-torque-wrench-40-200nm
-
Don't let it stick with you is my advice. Pair of w**kers who really deserved to have you run them over with the Zeds heavy weight, ...but then you'd be in trouble so just forget it and get on with enjoying your Friday night & weekend.
-
Great looking roadster, ...you definitely made the right decision about the wheel colour. Spot on.
-
So.... whos taking their Z to work in the morning?
GMballistic replied to AMT's topic in 350Z General
People panicking over nothing in most parts of the country, ...doesn't help when papers put stupid headlines like "Blizzards coming!!" etc with hardly a mention of exactly where in the country it will be. Oh well at least it's helping you keep the mileage down on your Zed I guess ZEUS. -
Well la dee da. I jest. I've got a garage too but it's sh*t because it's a modern built one so is really narrow. I can fit the Zed in it but pull muscles everytime trying to squeeze out of the driving seat.
-
I'd love a big TV for playing "Call of Duty ~ Advanced Warfare" on as I'm sure it would make me a better player as it would be easier to spot the enemy, ....I mean the little 12 year old barstewards that keep killing me that is.
-
There is always someone with a bigger one... ...that goes for TV's too.
-
Sounds good Ryan, ..shame about the traffic & speed cameras but still it's not about going fast, it's just about the sound it makes in the tunnels. Nice.
-
So.... whos taking their Z to work in the morning?
GMballistic replied to AMT's topic in 350Z General
We had about an hours worth of gentle snow here in Cardiff, ...has just melted away now though and never really settled. Guessing I've got one more day of work I'll have to do then before the weekend. Boooo. -
Might as well just buy a ten man tent instead and drive your car in.
-
Last lot i bought was from the lchemists cupboard. Not sure on pg/vg think its 50/50. They taste very perfumy . Thing is there isnt a local vape shop near me so im having to order off the internet and to be honest im wasting a small fortune. I'm lucky as there is a local E-cig shop close to me so I can always try new flavours before I buy. I've bought Digby's, Liqua and countless other flavours but imo the best E-liquids for flavour are the ones made by Eshish. Think it's because of a high PG percentage. Anyway you can get them online & they don't cost too much either. Here's a link to the flavours available from my local E-cig shop made by Eshish: http://www.zappecigs...k/#!eshish/crgc Thanks for the info will take a look No probs ~ if you where local to me I'd let you try some of my flavours for free. Makes such a difference having a good E-liquid that you enjoy so hope you find the one you like. It's all personal taste really but if you do try the Eshish E-liquids I'd highly recommend the "watermelon,cherry & grape" flavour as I know that's one of their best sellers. I really like the "pomegranate & citrus" flavour which is weird as I don't like to eat pomegranates but it's great for vaping.
-
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
GMballistic replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
^^ Brilliant. -
Last lot i bought was from the lchemists cupboard. Not sure on pg/vg think its 50/50. They taste very perfumy . Thing is there isnt a local vape shop near me so im having to order off the internet and to be honest im wasting a small fortune. I'm lucky as there is a local E-cig shop close to me so I can always try new flavours before I buy. I've bought Digby's, Liqua and countless other flavours but imo the best E-liquids for flavour are the ones made by Eshish. Think it's because of a high PG percentage. Anyway you can get them online & they don't cost too much either. Here's a link to the flavours available from my local E-cig shop made by Eshish: http://www.zappecigs.co.uk/#!eshish/crgc
-
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
GMballistic replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
Pretty cool & I bet the extra weight may even help with better gear shifts. -
Honestly never seen any TV that big in person. That is going to be bonkers for playing games on & watching TV, ...oh yeah & life size porn!
-
2015 Calendar PAYMENT. ****SPARES AVAILABLE****UPDATE P1 SPARES AVAILABLE****
GMballistic replied to glrnet's topic in Media
Maybe he could do that next year although I fear the price of the calendar then would be even higher. What with a petrol bill to pay for UK wide delivery.