-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
01001100 01101111 01101100 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01100110 01110010 01110101 01110011 01110100 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01110100 01110010 01111001 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101110 00001010 Best do normal text before this confuses others. Keep up the good work.
-
01000011 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01100010 01100101 00101110 00100000 01000001 01101100 01110100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 00100000 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101111 01101110 00100000 01100011 01110010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01100100 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110010 01100101 00101110 Edit: 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101111 01101100 00101110 00100000 01001100 01101111 01101100
-
Yep sorry benjy repost. As soon as I read the title this did actually cross my mind; "I wonder if it's that Marvel movie cartoon 350z again?!"
-
Good looking woman ~ Check Cute little dog ~ Check Should see a million plus views by the end of the weekend. Seriously though as Stevo said keep the videos short & easy to digest. Too long and people just switch off if it's not something they're really into. Wish her all the best jimboy.
-
01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101111 01101100 00101110
-
There is this place just past Ponty. Link: http://www.tintedvision.co.uk/contact.html Never used them myself but can't hurt to go and have a look to see what they're like & get a quote.
-
I was literally just thinking you'd say that as I was watching the video. Love it Alex, very cool car.
-
Hello Ryan. I'm not going to recommend doing it or not doing it but all I'm going to do is say have a good read through the "dyno results" thread and make up your own mind. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/23450-dyno-results-info-thread/ Personally I was happy with my car after my first UpRev & I did feel it made a difference to the way it drove but that is purely how I felt about it.
-
Hi guys, viewing a 350z tomorrow!
GMballistic replied to J7mbo's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard. -
You could send a PM (private message) to zmanalex to see if he has any secondhand ones or get a new one from Clark Motorsport. Zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Clark Motorsport: http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/parts/Horizontal-Tonneau-Cover/84982-CD700 Whether it's worth having or not I'm afraid that's your decision. My Zed has one but tbh if it didn't it wouldn't be high on my priority list. I mean I hardly ever have stuff in the boot worth hiding, when I do the cars not out of my sight as I'm just transporting my Mrs bags and even with the cover you can still see into the boot via looking through the drivers/passengers window or the front windscreen. You'd probably be better off spending your cash on something else or possibly one of Ian's vertical tonneau boot dividers. Much better for hiding the contents of your boot imo and they look good too. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69257-350z-vertical-tonneau-cover-boot-divider/
-
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
GMballistic replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
By the looks of it I'm guessing Suzi's "modification" involved some sort of specialist tool, ...like a hammer? Done the same myself with an old friend when fitting a V8 Rover engine/gearbox into an MGB. Has to be done. Great job. -
Happy Birthday.
-
2015 Calendar PAYMENT. ****SPARES AVAILABLE****UPDATE P1 SPARES AVAILABLE****
GMballistic replied to glrnet's topic in Media
Paid Graham. -
Bushes bushes bushes...vid in post ! (ok bushings)
GMballistic replied to RobPhoboS's topic in Suspension
Did you go full kit all over? Did you change them becuase the others were worn, or just because you hoped they'd feel better? No I didn't go full kit Stu, ...just replaced the front banana arm bushes as they where worn. Did feel better afterwards but then probably somewhat because the old ones where worn but still a worthwhile upgrade as the price difference between them & the OEM bushes was very small. -
Csmith above commented that it was the worst time he's ever done as it was so slippery so guessing it was just a bad start for the white Zed (guess that was his) which seemed to just stand still spinning the rear wheels up. Don't think the green one was FI. Great pictures all.
-
Hello, soon shopping for a 350
GMballistic replied to Mason's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard Mason. -
Sounds great with that Cat to back system.
-
Bushes bushes bushes...vid in post ! (ok bushings)
GMballistic replied to RobPhoboS's topic in Suspension
Interesting to watch. I've got SuperPro bushes on my Zed so good to know they where worth the money. -
It is difficulty getting up at the moment when it's so cold & dark outside, ...can't blame the Zed for wanting a slow start .
-
Forgive me, for I have sinned... (Mustang Content)
GMballistic replied to Paddy78's topic in Other Cars
+1. The GTR really is a phenomenal car. So 32k mustang vs 70k of gtr Bhp per pound mustang takes it Not really Stevo as I was thinking secondhand. You can get an R35 for just a little over £30K used which tbh is what I'd much rather than the Mustang. New car or not. -
Be a shame to sell such a lovely Zed especially if you haven't had the chance to drive it all that much but 4 years is a long time. Whatever you decide to do I'd definitely try to enjoy the Zed at least once more in the summer with the top down. Although of course the summer is a great time to sell a convertible as for some reason everyone forgets that we only really get a couple of months worth of nice weather where you can put the top down. Good luck with your decision.
-
Forgive me, for I have sinned... (Mustang Content)
GMballistic replied to Paddy78's topic in Other Cars
+1. The GTR really is a phenomenal car. -
Suzanne the LS3 6.2 V8! Caution very long build thread....
GMballistic replied to Wasso's topic in Member Build Projects
^^ What he said. Very interesting. -
Welcome aboard. Used to have an EP3 Type R so I've some fond memories of the old VTEC motors. Did consider the FN2 but decided on the Zed instead with it's rear wheel drive. Good luck with your search.
-
You Cannot Beat a Good Practical Joke..!!
GMballistic replied to WhackyWill's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Sound's like a good name for a brothel.