Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Very nice Zed and Welcome aboard.
  2. Definitely worth it imo Lewis. The stronger the magnet on it the better so worth getting a decent one from Tarmac.
  3. These all look similar if not identical to yours; http://www.ebay.co.u...=item461b4af141 http://www.ebay.co.u...=item35de395f6f http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2edb87488a Thanks for that, completely missed this post before. I can't decide whether to get a set of these lookalikes or go for the RPF1's but in 17's because 18's seem to be very hard to find hmmmm..... Found this model with my wheels in 17's, might buy this and use the wheels but wonder if they'll look too small http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131399335796 Hard to say but I shouldn't have thought they'll look too small necessarily as it's a 1:24th scale kit as well. I'm currently just starting to build a 1:20th scale Tamiya Ferrari F189. Should be finished by around August.
  4. Same.
  5. They do look like grids tho Isn't it the other way around though?
  6. I was joking about the speed thing, ...you know none of us speed on here ever do we?!. ;) If mine where going to rub it would be at the front, is that where you think yours are rubbing? Either way you should be able to sort it as you said with some rolled arches.
  7. Welcome aboard. Not far from you ~ Cardiff based.
  8. Maybe Zedd drives like a f**king lunatic then getting some serious G's in the corners!!
  9. Oh ok then. Just wondered if it was there for a reason or just for looks. I take it there isn't a hole cut in the bonnet then? Hope not. All the best with your Zed.
  10. No I didn't and tbh haven't experienced any rubbing. Are yours ET20 as well or a different offset? Could be just a difference in the height of our Zeds maybe.
  11. I'm not so sure, it does have carbon fibre on it so could be worth the £67K.
  12. Great advert ~ one thing, ...the dates wrong for when you had the 4 wheel alignment done. Guessing it should say 2014 & not 2015. GLWTS.
  13. Great work and nice for you to have something you can do at least in the mean time.
  14. Yep there is always a down side. So what's the specs you're running then now? width/profile/size etc? 275/35/19s on the rears, which are 10.5 and 245/35/19s on the front which are 9.5, think they're the same as yours lol Copy cat. That's a great set up though. Very pleased with the way my Zed handles with that set up after coming from the Rays 225 - 245 set up.
  15. That's not mine! Matt's?? Don't lie you and Matt have spend many a romantic night in there Pretty sure I spotted a "Don't come a knocking if the van's a rocking" sticker on it too.
  16. Welcome aboard Jamie. Zed's do look great in white, ...have to ask though sorry, what's with the bonnet scoop?
  17. Welcome aboard. Zed look's very nice.
  18. That's not mine! Matt's??
  19. Yep there is always a down side. So what's the specs you're running then now? width/profile/size etc?
  20. That front bumper of yours is cursed I'm sure. Here's hoping it's the last time repair.
  21. Can't blame you Ian they look fantastic.
  22. Look's fantastic. Got to be pleased with those.
  23. With the 645's V8 I take it that's litre's in the tank & not necessarily Ron?
  24. I just posted the link as glrnet asked. I'd still use Super Unleaded regardless of it being a 350 or 370 though, ...imo that's what I'd use in any performance based engine unless stated by the manufacturer not to do so.
  25. Look's great Ian. Very confusing though as surely you don't want to be spending money on a car you're selling? Great choice of alloys though.
×
×
  • Create New...