Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56308-what-can-happen-if-you-run-your-zed-on-95-ron/ Have a good read chips. Personally I've always ran mine on Super Unleaded (V-Power).
  2. Look's great Ian. Tbh I'm just glad it's not orange.
  3. +1. The face-lift EP3 Type R's have those horrible "Lexus" style rear lights.
  4. You should only run it fyi on Super Unleaded. Have fun with your new Zed.
  5. ^^ What Dan said (and Deano too). Plenty of Type R's for sale so I'd say leave that one if you can't find out the history & keep looking.
  6. Yeah, been in the modern world for a few months now, having just returned from a medieval world, but as GM says, the Zeppelin Air takes this new fangled YouTube you talk about to a different level I am old though and understand your amazement I'm 35 and still just catching up with all the "kids" newfangled gadgets. Only started using Aps on my phone last year.
  7. Maybe she doesn't like Zeds...
  8. Pretty sure Gman has heard of Youtube before, ...it's just he's now been able to listen to it through a decent speaker system ~ "The Zeppelin Air".
  9. Great work as usual all. Looking forward to finally seeing the LS in place Wasso.
  10. Welcome aboard Derek.
  11. Thanks for the recommendation. Even though I still know there is a slight difference it's definitely better than it was and most people wouldn't even notice. Happy enough with that so thanks again.
  12. Will for all I know she could have had her flipping eyes shut, ...she drove like she did anyway.
  13. You've not noticed what andybp's being playing at then for months?! Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...diy-rear-mount/ Not supercharged but he's going to have his own custom fabricated rear mount turbo setup finished soon. I've only just hooked onto what he is doing via this tread and after an hour of catch up I'm bloody speechless! Yeah it's a great read Andy and he's a top guy too. Can't wait for him to get it all finished so he can enjoy it as he's put a lot of effort into what is a very rare thing done on any car, let alone a 350.
  14. I like that Dan, ...apart from the alloys which look drab and the front end which look's too rounded but apart from that it's cool. Edit: No offence intended.
  15. Good point there Kyle ~ pretty sure it's a lifetime guarantee on all their Professional & Industrial products.
  16. That's a good call.
  17. You've not noticed what andybp's being playing at then for months?! Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78039-diy-rear-mount/ Not supercharged but he's going to have his own custom fabricated rear mount turbo setup finished soon.
  18. Shouldn't be on the road when wearing one of these... Nothing racist or sexist but some, I assume a woman, wearing one of these cut across three lanes in Cardiff the other day almost taking me & another driver out. Coming over a flyover into a merging lanes area (two into five) and she just cut across in front of me as if I wasn't there forcing me to sharply brake, then forcing the car next to me to do the same as she went straight across in front of them. Lot of horns beeping at her, mine included. Bl**dy dangerous & honestly have to wonder if it was done because of a lack of visibility due to the Burka or just the usual poor driving standards some people display now.
  19. Well I had a go today with my Hydro-Tech finishing hand pad from Polished Bliss that ilogikal1 recommended. Definitely worked a lot better than just a cut up old T-shirt. Seems to have gotten rid of most of the shadow left from the old badge so am happy enough with that. Definitely still a difference in paint finish from where the badge was but still not noticeable to most people so it will do.
  20. They will be paying for lessons, but will still need a car once they've passed their test. I'd just wait till they pass their tests tbh if it was me. Good luck to them both zedd.
  21. Yup, and what is wrong with it? They're all much the same unless you bring the actual B pillars to someone who can give them a carbon fibre skin. ^^This. Are they not sticking properly or sitting flush then?
  22. You'll love it I'm sure, it's a great combination :thumbs; I'm currently vaping birmingham fog maccy d (strawberry milkshake) thorough my Atlantis it's very moorish That's the problem though with the flavours you really like, ...can't seem to put them down. @Jp ~ Good luck with the Sigelei 100W and hope you enjoy it.
  23. Never going to be able to get one but I like it.
  24. I used to use a cantilever tool box for most of my tools with the rest scattered around in various plastic tubs. Getting the tool chest was definitely a great decision as now everything is in one place with no more head scratching about where I last left that pin punch etc. I'm a bit OCD so have now been able to arrange everything easily for me to find; screwdrivers in one draw, hammers/cutting knives & saws in one draw, imperial sockets in one draw, metric sockets in another etc etc I'd say go for it if you can as it such a pleasure now using my tools plus I'm less likely to lose things. Fyi ~ If you can get hold of a "trade card" from a friend or nice local garage mechanic then the price of these tool chests/cabinets will be nicely reduced. My professional 7 draw was £149 rrp but by using my trade card it came down to £70! I looked at a professional 9 draw but the money off wasn't as good but still there are big savings to be made if you have someone that can lend you a trade card.
×
×
  • Create New...