Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Don't shoot me but I actually like that. It's definitely one of the better "kit" cars I've seen made from a 350.
  2. Definitely done some miles then Billy but nothing the Zed can't handle when well looked after. Hope you enjoy it.
  3. ^^ Kudos.
  4. I don't think so I agree. Think it's just that the car needs to have a current MOT ~ then you can tax it.
  5. Look very nice although I think you definitely need to change those centre caps for something closer to the new colour of the alloys.
  6. ^^Very nice. How about a little review after you've had some time using it.
  7. Fantastic car with some great specs.
  8. Like it.
  9. It is common for the cam cover gaskets to go and leak. It's a fairly cheap fix if you can do it yourself & replace just the cam cover gaskets. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80779-rocker-cover-gaskets-for-oil-leaks-vq35de/ Did you have any oil on your old spark plugs when you replaced them? If so then it just got more expensive as you will no doubt need the cam covers themselves as well as the new gaskets to sort out the oil leak. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80780-new-nissan-cam-cover-assembly-vq35de/ Usually this doesn't cause any problems that I'm aware of per se apart from increased oil use obviously & possibly causing a burning oil smell as the oil leaks over the manifolds. If oil was covering your plugs then it could cause some rough running but as you've replaced these & still have the issue I doubt it's that.
  10. Happy Birthday.
  11. What about stick on "Nismo" fuel filler flap covers?
  12. Tough choice. Having never owned a 370Z I'd say give it ago especially as it's a new age car so again maybe a bit better in some respects.
  13. If you've got a good safe place to store it (like a garage) then I'd hold onto it so that when you decide to part with your Zed should the time come you can go back to the standard system & re-sell the custom exhaust which will be worth more secondhand than the standard one. Plus the custom exhaust will unlikely add any value whatsoever to buyers if you're selling your Zed so best to sell separately.
  14. Just googled that ~ very strange engine.
  15. Not so sure the graphics on this would work on a road car especially the well positioned windscreen one's, ...but the wheels make this car for me.
  16. Wireless charging, ...witchcraft! Very cool though.
  17. Yeah I like that one too as well as the Lambo Balloon white. It would be between those two for me.
  18. Learnt somethings in that link that I didn't know. Thanks.
  19. Can't beat the Zunsport grilles for looks. Very nice.
  20. Happy Birthday both.
  21. Welcome aboard.
  22. Just found this beauty...
  23. Personally I prefer the longer plate on my Zed which is mounted to my standard bumper on the plinth still but then on your Zed Bobby the longer plate without the plinth & with your "different" (read that as cooler & better ) bumper doesn't quite look right. But I don't like the position of the smaller square plate on yours either, ...I think though if I was you I'd go with the smaller square plate but mount it to the left hand side rather than dead centre. Something like below: Using something like this to do it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SILVER-JDM-LICENSE-PLATE-RELOCATION-ADAPTER-BRACKET-FOR-NISSAN-240SX-300ZX-350Z-/231153267898
  24. Welcome aboard.
  25. Great picture & lovely Zed. Welcome aboard.
×
×
  • Create New...