Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Bloody gorgeous, well kept bargain Zed. GLWTS but I'm sure you won't need any luck to sell that.
  2. Welcome aboard and very nice Zed. I've had lots of other cars but I went from an 03' EP3 Civic Type R 30th Anniversary Edition to an 03' 350Z GT (which I supercharged) then back to a Civic again with an 08' FN2 Type R GT so I obviously like the Hondas too. Hope you enjoy your Zed as much as I did mine.
  3. Fingers crossed for you Andy that the Zeds back to its former glory sooner rather than later. Great start.
  4. Not bad and I bet it goes very well although I can't help but think the Subaru designers just took a picture of a Mitsubishi Evo X, stuck a few Subaru badges on it and said; "yeah, f**k it that will do".
  5. That looks like a quality gear knob. You definitely do make some quality looking car bits. Not that I'm after one as currently I'm in a Honda Civic Type R (not modding it) but what sort of weight are these gear knobs roughly? As it does make a difference. E.g. More weight can sometimes make for a smoother, quicker gear change. Just thought that may interest people who actually want one.
  6. That actually doesn't look too bad.
  7. ^^ Both TT's look pretty well looked after to be fair, ...I'm a bit of an Audi fan despite never owning one. Would love a TTRS one day though.
  8. Happy Birthday.
  9. ^^ What they all said imo. Nothing to worry about Bobby.
  10. Looks good Dan but sorry to see you've damaged an alloy & tyre already. That sucks. Had a similar thing happen to me before so I feel your pain although I was lucky when it happened to me as I didn't damage my alloy. Basically went & got two tyres fitted to the front of my Golf VR6 that I used to have, ...coming back after having them fitted I had to move over when a woman on her phone whilst driving drifted a bit too close into my lane ~ the result was I burst my brand new tyre, had to do a quick tyre change & drive back to the garage for yet another £90 odd tyre. Woman = totally oblivious.
  11. Very nice. Love that colour.
  12. Hanging would be too good for these scum, ...hung, drawn & quartered comes to mind.
  13. So jealous. Look forward to some better pics.
  14. GLWTS, ....so much want.
  15. @Robchriscross ~ loving Oscar. Great looking dog.
  16. Not very discreet but I've mounted my GoPro using a GoPro suction cup mount in various ways: On the roof, rear window (outside & inside), front windscreen (inside) and also on the door panel. When I went to Castle Combe for a track day they were ok with me mounting it to the inside of the front windscreen (does vary between circuits & organizers though I know). On the rear window facing forwards looking over the roof.
  17. Welcome back and liking that heat shield, ...looks pretty well made. How are you making those if you don't mind answering? Is it laser cut steel?
  18. Welcome aboard. If your user name is your email address then you may want to have that changed just to avoid getting unwanted spam etc. One of the mods will be able to change it for you if you do want it changed.
  19. Welcome back, ...great looking Zed.
  20. I haven't got that far into the game yet so haven't got the opportunity yet to make any FOB's. Don't think I'll be bothering with it though when it becomes available tbh. I'm only in the early beginnings of the game but the puppy appeared for me when I disembarked from the chopper as I was just starting one of the missions.
  21. Couldn't find my old ones sorry. I'd just use a good quality double sided tape to refit your old badges, ...anything by 3M should do the job. Like so: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3M-x-20MM-AUTO-ACRYLIC-FOAM-DOUBLE-SIDED-ATTACHMENT-ADHESIVE-TAPE-UK-SELLER-/181700778986?hash=item2a4e35dbea Hope that helps.
  22. ^^ This is true. We've one in our work place. He's the cleaner but "apparently" he's a genius, just doing the cleaning job as the hours suit him & he doesn't need the money, ...all the women want him as well "apparently". Grade A bul*sh**ting to**er.
  23. Love these, ....very nice purchase jjt. Enjoy the new ride.
  24. ^^ Great stuff Wendy. Best way to post pictures imo is to use Photobucket - free to join/use etc and is very forum friendly for posting any size of pictures. Link: http://s273.photobucket.com/ Guide to posting pictures via Photobucket here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53047-how-to-post-pictures-via-photobucket/
  25. What I don't get is why it has a handle, ...I mean who the f**ks going to carry that thing around.
×
×
  • Create New...