Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Well I did see this, https://www.facebook.com/WeHateNickGrimshawGetHimOffRadio1 ...but even so I'm sure there are a lot of some people who do like him.
  2. +1. What does surprise me though is that he's still on the radio.
  3. Scott Mills is absolutely infuriating. I can't understand why he's still on the air either. Thank goodness I'm not alone. Radio DJ's in order of hate/dislike (seeing as others are basically listing them ): Nick Grimshaw Greg James Scott Mills Fern Cotton Sara Cox Jo Whiley Jagger & Woody Chris Evans Tbh for the most part I'd be happier if there where no DJ's and the radio stations just played music in one continuous mix only stopped by an hourly news/weather break.
  4. Welcome aboard. Great pictures btw.
  5. Welcome aboard. Your new Zed looks very nice but the old S14 wasn't too shabby either by the looks of it. Enjoy.
  6. Welcome aboard.
  7. Exactly. Never thought I'd be without my s/c Zed this year but neither did I think I'd have the house I wanted with my Mrs, so swings & roundabouts as they say.
  8. I agree with Dan about that rear wing but that is still a fantastic Zed. Just too much money going into my new digs to even consider this but a definite bargain for someone. GLWTS.
  9. That seat looks great in the MX. Definitely suits the car, ...hope you find it comfy.
  10. Two cars that are definitely on my wish list so can't blame you for trying either. Totally different league to the Zed though but still plenty of time to up your game in the future after you've added some more miles to your lovely Zed.
  11. Most likely. Deffo. Spice channel and private eurmax etx lol. Not sure as Stu's maybe too young for this but could be "Debbie does Dallas".
  12. Standard.
  13. ^^ This. 30K miles on the clock, ...is it even run in yet with that mileage?
  14. Most likely.
  15. GMballistic

    Hi

    Don't think so. I just use my laptop to access the forum. If you want to access it via your mobile I believe you can via tapatalk, ....just don't ask me what that is as I don't use it. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?showtopic=54344
  16. Welcome aboard. Not necessarily easy or cheap to get big power from the Zeds but you can easily & cheaply enough get a bit more power with some of the following mods: Full aftermarket exhaust system HFCs (high flow Cats) or De-Cats Exhaust manifolds (although expensive to do with minimal gains tbh) Plenum spacer (Others are available but like so: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71728-fs-custom-anodised-plenum-spacers-170-delivered/ ) Performance panel filter (2006 airbox mod if an older DE Zed) ~ Other option is an air induction kit but most agree for performance the panel filter & OEM airbox is the way to go. UpRev (basically a remap like so: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=350z_mapping ) Fresh oil (you'd be surprised what a difference fresh oil can do over old) & a service. Obviously there is a lot more than that which you can do to these cars for more power but the costs do start to go up dramatically. As standard there is enough power/torque to get your drift on anyway.
  17. GMballistic

    Hi

    Basically just do all the usual secondhand car checks. Eg: Like checking for rust in common areas; exhaust/rear wheel arch wells etc. Make sure all the electrics work; lights, hood, windows etc. Guide for new members/potential owners here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/ Buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ 350Z service schedule (good to take a long when viewing Zeds so you know whether it's been serviced as per the schedule): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ Sure some others will have more tips for you. Good luck with the Zed viewing and welcome aboard.
  18. Please let us know the runners up Dan. @ Exotic ~ I often have strange dreams & nightmares. Have had dreams in the past where I've crashed cars, been chased by Lions, murdered people and all sorts. As long as you wake up in one piece in the morning and haven't soiled the bed I find it's all good.
  19. Well that was a proper nasty one. Glad it seemed as if the driver got out ok & just hope nobody was hurt.
  20. Topman.
  21. Looks really good already especially with those alloys. Welcome aboard & enjoy the new ride Stu.
  22. You're lucky you got a woman at all, ...hard work finding something not sexually explicit or offensive when you start looking on the net for women doing anything. I almost gave up & gave you these two.....
  23. Screen shot it from car ad so not the best pic Thank goodness for that, ...can cancel the eye doctor now then.
  24. Hhhmmmm, ...£19.99 including postage. Personally I'd get that thing sent back and spend a bit more on a decent make as after all it is an essential part for insuring your Zed doesn't just crash off the road.
  25. Wouldn't be the first time nor the last that something advertised on eBay didn't fit/work etc for what it was advertised to fit/work for. Buyers protected on eBay so I'd send the hub back for a full refund as it doesn't sound like it's fit for purpose. Good luck with it.
×
×
  • Create New...