Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. That sucks mate. Just hope this doesn't cause you any problems in the future (like you say cloned car or speeding tickets etc).
  2. For wheels then refurbed and colour change, mpss, 20mm spacers and correct wheel nuts. Just shy of 2k Tbf though it's actually not that bad, ...when I had my Zed I bought 19" Rota Grids with nuts, spigots & brand new Falcon tyres and that lot was around £1600 so you did good I'd say to get that lot for just shy of £2K.
  3. Did you sort it then Jon? What Veeg suggested above should have been all you needed to do to get it free imo.
  4. Glad you got your user name finally sorted and the pictures Thanos. Zed looks great.
  5. I'm actually surprised they weren't Irish gypsies, ...is that wrong?!.
  6. Hello Ryan, does your Zed have any mods done to it? ...or are you planning anything? The reason I ask as it's really best to get any mods you're planning on doing done before you get an UpRev as otherwise you're just wasting money because any mods done after the UpRev won't have the intended increase in performance/Bhp/torque. Also if you get a few mods done first you will see a better improvement over stock. Eg: Mods like exhaust system/backbox, plenum spacer, performance panel air filter etc. You can of course get an UpRev done without any mods done to the car at all, ...in your case with it being an import then you can get the 112mph top end limiter removed and you still should see an improvement in performance/Bhp/torque.
  7. Welcome aboard John. Guide for new members/potential buyers: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/ Buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ 350Z Service schedule: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/
  8. Welcome aboard, ...obviously like the Zeds but that A3's very nice too. Looks like a lot of hard work went into making that look the way you wanted.
  9. Welcome aboard Chris. Hope you enjoy the Zed and the thieves don't get their scumbag hands on it like they did your RS4.
  10. Your pictures aren't working. I'm wondering though if your old aerial has left its connection piece in your aerial base as from what I remember the aerial base on the 350 should be a female connector.
  11. We've all done at least once. Gort didn't even notice and just posted "keep it".
  12. Never mind that, ....this threads 6 months old now!.
  13. Animals enrich our lives in so many ways Dan and there is really nothing any of us can say to make you feel any better about your loss. You did the best for her. RIP Geldof.
  14. Pm zmanalex on here for good used condition trims/arch liners or failing that Clark Motorsport. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Red Zeds always look so good to me.
  15. Yep, a +1 here.
  16. Kudos.
  17. Commander I just want something from a vending machine, ...I'll let you guess what. ;) Seriously though enjoy the get away.
  18. I haven't actually as I'm waiting till November when "COD:Black Ops III" comes out before getting my PSN set up for online gaming. Currently only MGSV so doesn't seem worth bothering with yet. Only a month away though. Might leave off the driving game then until I can pick up a dirt cheap copy of Project Cars or something better comes out. Cheers for your input all.
  19. Very nice, ....best GT86 I've seen. GLWTS.
  20. That is one stunning Zed burgs. Re: door handles ~ what about colour coded the same colour as the body? Think that may look good imo.
  21. Happy Birthday.
  22. I was actually looking at Project Cars but thought I'd wait till I knew more about it, ...when you say it's "bugged" then what's actually the problem with it? Pretty sure that rules out NFS. Even StevoD said the handling on the beta is very suspect. I have had a lot of the NFS games in the past though tbf as despite them being less realistic some of the visuals (such as racing through forests etc) do make them great fun to play. Thanks for the suggestions both.
  23. Hello all, just wondering if any of you can recommend a "good" (in your humble opinions) driving game for the PS4? I've been looking but since I only got my PS4 last weekend and have only just started MGSV I'm in no rush to buy another game so any recommendations for (car) driving games old, new or to be released welcomed please. Have heard some talk of a Gran Turismo 7 coming to the PS4 but haven't heard of any likely release date yet. I do enjoy car games where you can modify or customize vehicles and I prefer realism (simulation) type games to the arcade variants. Road or circuit doesn't matter though as I enjoy both aspects. Cheers.
  24. ^^ That is good news.
×
×
  • Create New...