Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Love it.
  2. I don't see that they look that bad tbh. I mean sure I wouldn't buy one (if I could afford either) but then I can think of plenty of uglier looking vehicles than them imo with nowhere near the power of those engines which is pretty significant to me (love a good engine).
  3. Still haven't checked what %. I had to cancel my meeting last night so Forza had my attention for an hour. Well I played it for at least an hour last night, ....was doing an "extraction" mission but I failed miserably because after a firefight broke out I accidentally shot & killed the soldier I was supposed to be extracting. Doh. So still on flippin' 8% completion.
  4. Good write up Kharmon and I like the AAM tips, ...does seem to suit it better.
  5. You're not alone with that statement. I guess some of it boils down to the fact that it easier to make time for people/friends on the internet than it is in real life especially with old friends/family moving apart & friends circles changing.
  6. Welcome aboard. Looks in great condition from the pictures and I love the all black/dark colours (sort of stealthy looking ).
  7. What if I only have one real friend left though and the rest are you guys on here?!! I guess it'd be easier just to get my mate to sign up on here then yeah?.
  8. There are a lot of reasons why FB is a waste of time! Definitely. I honestly can't understand why so many people like it and use it, especially adults. Utter sh*te imo but I guess I'm in the minority with that thinking (same goes for Twitter, Instagram etc imo).
  9. Welcome aboard.
  10. Welcome aboard.
  11. Welcome aboard. Zed looks great although personally I'd want the "mudguard" spats colour coded. Still looks great though.
  12. Welcome aboard Andy.
  13. As others have said HFC's sometimes get through the MOT fine and other times they won't. Fyi I had no problems with Berks HFCs on my Zed come MOT time but then I know others with the same set up have. The noise was fantastic though I have to say. Although it was an even better sound imo after I went to the Berks de-cats but then it is a definite MOT failure then unless you have a friendly MOT guy or are prepared to go through the "minor" hassle of swapping the Cats over.
  14. What sort of percentage are you complete on the game then now? Feel like I've put in days already and I'm only at 8%!. I'll confirm later but I think it's around 25%. Completed a few of the side missions too. To be honest it sounds like you play the same was as me, sneak and none lethal takedowns. Love disabling stuff as I go too. Yep exactly right, ....I try to take as many soldiers alive as possible by using the tranq gun. The only exception has been after I first got a sniper rifle and started to long shot the guards at a few of the out posts. I've actually also been doing more of the side missions than the main missions at the moment. My mother base seems to be expanding nicely though and I do have a good amount of weapons/soldiers/cash/supplies at my disposal.
  15. What sort of percentage are you complete on the game then now? Feel like I've put in days already and I'm only at 8%!.
  16. Hope they stick to their "ballpark" figure and haven't just gone in low to get you through the door. Good luck.
  17. My brain says a lot less than this, but then it is eBay, ....so £10K.
  18. Well said. Plus one imo.
  19. Very nice Ian. I think that works really well.
  20. Lovely Zed Dave. Welcome aboard.
  21. Welcome aboard Ryan.
  22. I saw a car before with a removable steering wheel and the owner had welded a D-lock type arrangement to the floor of his boot so every time he left the car he just locked the steering wheel in the boot. Thought that was the best solution I'd seen, ...beats walking around carrying a steering wheel anyway.
  23. Love the shot of them both nose to nose.
  24. I'm so glad that it was a building you've been taking down as for a horrible second I thought maybe something bad had happened to you or your Zed. You should just blow that building to pieces, ...much more fun.
  25. ^^ That's awesome Jumzo. Bet he's chuffed to bits with that set up.
×
×
  • Create New...