Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard Matt.
  2. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Looks good Coldel ~ I got my centre caps from Ben at Rarerims as well after the first set I had were stolen at Castle Combe.
  3. GMballistic

    New Z

    Great news Easty. Enjoy the new 350.
  4. Looks too close either way but so hard to tell from that picture taken using a Nokia 7650 I'm assuming from the quality.
  5. Hope you're glad you never sold it now all that time ago. Looking very good my friend.
  6. Thought so. Can't blame you for wanting a change as it's nice every so often especially when you've done all or most of what you wanted to your current motor. I'm sure you'll love the 350 once you find one the colour you want (Azure blue). Plenty do pop up for sale on here so make sure you keep a keen eye on the "Zeds for sale" section. Link here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/ Also some other useful links below for you. Guide for new members/potential owners (highlights some common issues): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/ Top 100 FAQ's: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/24796-top-100-faqs-must-read-wip/ Buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ 350Z service schedule (useful so that you can tell if the Zeds service schedule has been kept to depending on year/mileage or whether things need doing): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/
  7. "Back of the net!" "Smell my cheese!" "It's alright, I'm not retreating, Pat's tugging me off" "Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan!, Dan!, ....Dan, Dan, Dan, DAN, DAN!, DAN!!, DAN!!, ....uh oh he's not seen me I'll get him later, ....DAAANNN!"
  8. Not sure if I can help Rob but have you tried using Photobucket to do it? Pretty sure you can reduce the picture to the correct size (just go into "edit picture" & then "re-size") using Photobucket and then post it on here. Link: http://s273.photobucket.com/
  9. Welcome aboard Kieran. Sure I've seen/spoke to you on CTRO before now. I've the same user name as on here and have been a member of CTRO since 2010 when I first got an EP3 CTR 30th Anniversary Edition. Sold that and went to a '03 350Z which I supercharged, ...but with buying a new house this year I wanted something cheaper to run with more space for moving so went back to a CTR back in July but this time an FN2 just to try it out.
  10. Great news Dicky. Car stops as it should which is the main thing.
  11. Welcome aboard.
  12. Have you tried cleaning it? ..sorry not being sarcastic btw. Mine was a little sticky when I first got my Zed so I cleaned the area with shampoo, used cotton wool buds to get in all the cracks & a pin to pick dirt out from around the release pin. I then gave it a good liberal spraying with WD40. Must of done the trick as it didn't stick again during my ownership. Worth a try I think.
  13. That sucks then. Must be down to your location then as others have said there are quite a few young members not paying that much for their 350's insurance. What about Chris Knott insurance? Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/126-chris-knott-insurance/ More sites to try if you haven't looked at these ones yet: http://www.policyexpert.co.uk/car-insurance/ http://www.moneysupermarket.com/?Source=GOO-004AEF26&Keyword=moneysupermarket&p=0&mckv=s0ER6q1q2|dc_pcrid_36543617942_mtype_e_kword_moneysupermarket_2764ri918980&uuid=a3189108-0471-4306-9b3d-0fe18f2fe094&Device=c&gclid=CNXN55W0xsUCFSkcwwodbxoAKw http://www.gocompare.com/car-insurance/
  14. Maybe try Adrian Flux as I've found them to be pretty good although I'm a lot older than you, with more years NCB and don't live in "gangland" territory. The last bit was a joke btw. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/189-adrian-flux/ Welcome aboard.
  15. Still better than "Pimp My Ride UK" with f**kin' Westwood.
  16. Welcome aboard.
  17. Unfortunately it's a work in progress ~ some problems with it that the building survey didn't show up before we bought the house so getting quotes to sort the problems now. Not sure when I'll be able to get it all sorted. Hopefully be all done by early/mid next year at the latest.
  18. Possibly yeah, ...sorry. I'd change it and hide it in "spoiler" brackets but you've already read it now & it's also been quoted by a few others.
  19. Thanks Darryl. Had a small party yesterday with all the family together in my new house so was really good.
  20. The price certainly is!.
  21. Looks good to me.
  22. Thanks guys.
  23. Your Zed Jay so do it your way.
  24. Welcome aboard Mike.
  25. Sorry to hear about his sister, poor guy that's a terrible loss to bear. My old Impreza some years ago did the same thing as his Evo ~ I'd already had the engine built once as well & it had only just covered 12K miles since the rebuild. Sucks.
×
×
  • Create New...