Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. ^^ What he said. Probably just from the air con. Welcome aboard.
  2. Welcome aboard Jack.
  3. I agree with Dan on both counts but each to their own.
  4. I picked my copy up on Friday. Definitely not the same game now with the wall running and some of the "perks" that the specialist guys let you have, ....whether that's a good thing or not I can't say just yet. Still makes me shout "for f**ks sake!!" though at the TV every time a 12 year old boy or girl kills me so definitely the same game in that respect. Did that several times by accident last night.
  5. Welcome aboard.
  6. GMballistic

    Just...yes

    Couldn't live with a left hand drive but I could definitely live with the performance that engine brings.
  7. Great looking alloys those.
  8. Fair play. Enjoying seeing this all come together for you.
  9. Good to hear Ian, ...I shall make my own judgement if I'm lucky & Father Christmas brings me it for Christmas.
  10. Have a lovely Birthday.
  11. Great job Andy.
  12. Honda Accord estate is also a good option for an estate imo. £9995, 2.2L Diesel version, 42K miles odd, 2011 plate, Manual, dog guard (mod cons: Sat Nav, reverse sensors etc): http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201510238105700?search-target=usedcars&radius=1500&model=accord&price-to=10000&maximum-mileage=up_to_60000_miles&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&postcode=cf832nq&make=honda&body-type=estate&sort=default&page=1&maximum-age=up_to_5_years_old&price-from=6500&logcode=p £10,000, 2L VTEC GT, 34K miles, 2010 plate, Auto (mod cons: cruise control, reverse sensors etc): http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201510127743069?search-target=usedcars&radius=1500&model=accord&price-to=10000&maximum-mileage=up_to_60000_miles&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&postcode=cf832nq&make=honda&body-type=estate&sort=default&page=1&maximum-age=up_to_5_years_old&price-from=6500&logcode=p
  13. Subaru looks very nice Luke. Once you meet the criteria you could always try advertising it on here for sale or in the swap section to see if you can get a 350Z that way. Both can be found in the trading section on here but I've provided links for you anyway to make it easier. Just don't put your advert up until you meet the rules/criteria written in red at the start of each section otherwise your advert will be locked or deleted by the mods. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/32-for-sale/ Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/133-swap-shop/
  14. Welcome aboard Luke. I think the HR engined Zed (2007 onwards I believe) would be a good choice if you can stretch to that instead of the RevUp DE engined 2006 model. Although in saying that there won't be a lot of difference in performance in comparison to the 06 but you will get a nicer looking "humped" bonnet & twin air intakes with the HR. Oh & another plus one for pictures of the Scooby if you can (also an ex-Impreza owner).
  15. Very nice PPod and what a great colour choice.
  16. Ok just got my Mrs to vote for you now but unfortunately at the moment you're second place to these three.... ...good luck with the competition anyway.
  17. ^^ Cheers Stu. @blaqkaudio ~ That's a bl**dy epic chainsaw arm. I'll see if I can get my Mrs who's on Faceache to vote for you now.
  18. Looks pretty good and I've heard those Kirky seats are meant to be very lightweight, ...have you got a padded cover for it then or just going hardcore as is.
  19. I'm not on Facebook, ....any chance of posting the picture up on here so I can have a nose.
  20. Definitely improves the looks though.
  21. Not a bad car at all. Hope she enjoys it Dave.
  22. Those slam panels do always look very cool, ...can't beat a bit of carbon.
  23. Sorry to read that Exec, ...some people are just scum unfortunately. Even if it's literally screwed down nowadays there's someone that'll pinch it.
  24. Yep I'm looking forward to it now as well. Picking my pre-ordered copy up after work tomorrow that my Mrs bought for my Birthday last month.
×
×
  • Create New...