Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. For the Silvertec indicator bulbs you don't need to add resistors at all as they are just normal type bulbs just with a special silver coating. The coating means that when they are housed in your headlights you don't get the orange glow or fried egg look as in an unlit state the bulbs are silver in colour, ...turn the indicators on though and they flash orange just like any other indicator bulb. Perfectly legal as far as I'm aware and passed through MOT's with them fitted.
  2. Here is a guide regarding bulb types for the 350's fyi: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61926-definitive-bulb-replacementfitment-list-help-pls/ Personally I'd be wary of replacing the rear brake/sidelight with LED bulbs. I did it myself on my Zed and it caused issues with the front sidelights coming on every time I braked. Now whether this was because my LED rear bulbs weren't canbus error free type ones or not I don't know. Went back to standard rear bulbs in the end and the problem stopped. I did however replace my front sidelight bulbs with these canbus error free white LED's which worked well: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T10-501-W5W-CAR-SIDE-LIGHT-BULBS-ERROR-FREE-CANBUS-8-SMD-LED-XENON-HID-WHITE-/161629831750?var=460615581028&hash=item25a1e38246:m:mFkBEQ6xCYeMWDZSsllIh_A Used these T20 Silvertec bulbs for my front & rear indicators: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILVERTEC-BU582-SILVER-CHROME-INDICATOR-BULB-T20-CAPLESS-WEDGE-TWIN-PACK-2-BULBS-/121378502875?hash=item1c42b8f8db:g:-tYAAOSwPe1UG~wn
  3. Being as it's a VW I'd say German style plates would look very cool... But in all honesty I have no idea if they are legal or not? They would definitely have to be reflective though I believe so I'm guessing pressed metal would be off the cards unless it had some reflective film on it?! I'd definitely do some research though before you part with any cash for the new plates as it would be a shame to get caught out by the law.
  4. Done.
  5. Done. (Better late than never)
  6. No probs. It's easier to do on a laptop than on a phone I'd guess.
  7. Yup, in stock Cant see it on your website ? Here it is on Tarmacs site. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/Berk_Technology_350Z_03-06_Intake_Suction_Tube/BT1403_.aspx
  8. What!!!, ...there's pay!!??
  9. Thread locked as games no longer available from seller.
  10. Looks great now Stu but how you went for 2 months without cleaning it is beyond me. I think around 3 weeks is about the longest I've gone between washes on a car and in my defense it was snowing then.
  11. Can't beat a bit of beading. Very nice.
  12. Yep then I'm a way off still. Also, Water Pistol is now Level 2. Took it with me on a mission and squirted Quiet in the face Ha ha brilliant. I just got the water pistol last night.
  13. Ohh that guy. Happy Birthday Sarnie.
  14. Yep then I'm a way off still.
  15. This is going to be a very interesting build I'm sure. Good luck with it all.
  16. Welcome aboard Simon. Those alloys look big, ...are they 20s then? Nice deep dish on them either way.
  17. Every time I read/hear someone mention those tacky "flamer kits" I try to draw their attention to this video...
  18. +1 Feel exactly the same Stu.
  19. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Seriously this is one of the nicest, if not the nicest Celicas I've seen Coldel. Kudos.
  20. Would sell a kidney for that car.
  21. No idea what chapter I'm on, ..released Africa some time ago, is that chapter 2? I'm around 36% complete and have the gorgeous Quite to accompany me now on my missions. We're best buds & I've unlocked her blood, silver & gold skins although her standard "naked" skin is the best imo. Pity shes not actually naked though.
  22. Lovely.
  23. Locked as requested.
  24. Locked as requested.
×
×
  • Create New...