Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Very nice indeed, ...you're a woman with great taste for sure.
  2. Sad times I bet but needs must I guess. Any pictures of the new whip then?
  3. Welcome aboard. Lovely looking Zed.
  4. Absolute sh**ter Humpy and I feel your pain, ...but no point in having a nice car imo if you don't drive it as often as possible. Stuff like this will always happen unfortunately (as you know I'm sure).
  5. Yep I'd have anyone of those and all four if I could. That GTR though, ...Poooowwweerrrr!!!
  6. I managed to fit this little lot into the back of my Zed before.... ...pretty surprising what the 350 will take once you start using those Nintendo "Tetris" skills to get it all in there.
  7. Nice looking pair of Zeds but the white ones definitely the better colour of the two imo. Welcome aboard.
  8. Thread locked ~ items sold.
  9. Tiger seal some carpet to the walls where the door would potentially hit Yep great idea BM, ...although instead of carpet I'd use these soft floor interlocking tiles that you can get from Halfords/Aldi for around a tenner. Link: http://www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/garage-equipment/garage-essentials/rolson-6-piece-floor-mat-set-120-x-180cm
  10. Welcome aboard and glad you managed to get a car you dreamed of for so long by the sounds of it. It sounds like a modified Zed we may know on here. Did the previous owner mention he was a member on here? ...and any pics?
  11. Welcome aboard and like those alloys, ...great change.
  12. Welcome aboard.
  13. Welcome aboard.
  14. Done and a nice idea Beavis. RIP Martin.
  15. RIP Martin. Many condolences to Liz & the rest of the family/friends.
  16. ...Oh and Happy Birthday Dan.
  17. Happy Birthday Graham.
  18. Happy Birthday SHEZZA.
  19. Welcome aboard.
  20. That engine looks so tiny sitting in there, ....and that's a V8!! Crazy how big that truck must be.
  21. Welcome aboard Dan.
  22. Happy Birthday.
×
×
  • Create New...