Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. GMballistic

    Corsa

    Glad it helped cmp.
  2. GMballistic

    Corsa

    No problem and good luck Colin.
  3. Hey bud. I've done it. Bought mine in Ireland. It's re registered in uk now. Pm if you need some help. Had to do learn for myself but I would have loved some info from someone that did before me. He's actually bought his car now and brought it back to the UK already. Thread is here; http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104029-r33-gtr-vspec-pictures-in-op/ Might still like your input though.
  4. GMballistic

    Corsa

    Hope that's the correct model.
  5. GMballistic

    Corsa

    Hi Colin, no experience of this model myself but had a little google search anyway for you. Any of this lot below any help? Bulb change from the VXR forum: http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?121479-How-To-Replace-Halogen-bulbs-via-dropping-the-bumper Looks for the most part though that it's just another one of those PITA car designs were practicality has been forgotten during the concept stage or the designers have purposefully done it in order to get more people to take their cars to the dealers for even the minor things.
  6. Love the MR2's engine bay. Looks great. Have a look at my old build thread here for some Zed inspiration if you like your engine mods: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91628-gmballistics-zed-supercharged-2003-gun-metal-gt-coupe-vids-added/ Plenty of other great Zeds on here for inspirational ideas.
  7. Yeah that does look good Linus and I've had lots of Codemasters games in the past. I actually had "Dirt 2" and "Dirt 3" on the PS3 so will definitely be waiting for the new Dirt game for my PS4. Hopefully my brother will enjoy WRC5 anyway, ...guess if he doesn't he can always trade it in when Dirt comes out.
  8. I've been part of the beta for this for a good few months and yes, it is brilliant. Best rally game by far. Codies have gone away from the usual arcade approach and made a very pure rally sim. I pretty much play it every day. What's it called please? My brothers getting "WRC 5" on the PS4 for Christmas but don't think that's made by Codemasters.
  9. Great news for your mate Nic. Hope all goes smoothly and keep the pics coming.
  10. Very nice bit of kit Andy.
  11. After all that & it was just a spark plug. Great news that you got it sorted.
  12. Good news Ian. Thread locked.
  13. ^^ Exactly what Dan above said. A friend of mine kept his flood damaged Corsa years ago. He had a flippin' nightmare with that car afterwards, ...the worst of which imo being the dangerous mould/fungus that started growing in the car. New car definitely.
  14. Welcome aboard. Nice S14.
  15. Not the best looking car (imho) but wow what an engine it has got.
  16. Approved Dave as item/s are free (bar delivery charge paid by buyer) but please can you just clarify whether the C-spanners are free too. If they're not can you please state a price & delivery charge for those. Thanks.
  17. Sounds good.
  18. Welcome aboard and plus 1 on some pics of the S15.
  19. Approved but can you please add a picture of all 9 pairs available tonight if possible.
  20. I just wish I'd bet a load of money on you modifying this car Adrian, ...maybe I could afford one of my own then.
  21. Aahhh that is gutting Ryan and what a PITA. Bl**dy boils my blood these thieving scum. Sorry not much help I know but I feel your pain and glad it wasn't worse.
  22. Sad day for anyone letting a Zed go imo benjy. Don't be a stranger though as you know quite a few of us stick around long after the Zeds gone. Hard finding such a good car forum imo.
  23. sometimes you just have to take what you can get. It's usually at the end of a night of hard drinking that sentence gets mumbled. That is true, ...for both sexes though as well.
  24. I got Project Cars a month or two ago (£20 odd on eBay) and tbh it's pretty good although for some reason I haven't quite got into the game as much as some other driving games I've owned in the past. My brother bought me F1 2015 back in October for my birthday which is fairly good if not a little too easy when played on anything other than the "Pro" set up which is then next to impossible, ...well it is if you're using a controller like I am. Another driving game which you may want to look at is WRC 5. I have no idea what it's like tbh other than Youtube videos that I've seen of it but I know my brothers getting it for Christmas so I'm sure I'll be able to have ago then to see for certain. Initial impressions though are it looks ok.
×
×
  • Create New...