Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Welcome aboard Josh. Any pictures of your new Zed? For meets in your area have a look in the "Meets, shows & events" section. In there are all the major yearly national events but also a section dedicated to the different regional areas with there own meets, shows & events etc. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/20-meets-shows-and-events/
  2. Tbf that is actually pretty bad a***.
  3. ^^ Nice.
  4. Hope this helps ~ I've just spotted these that have popped up for sale MikeyM. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104317-2006-led-rear-lights/ You'll need to be quick though if you want them as they never last long on here before someone with Zeditus snaps them up. I'll PM you as well just in case you miss this post.
  5. Wait what?, ....there's a Zed in the picture too?
  6. Edited your title snoged as I doubt "canera" would come up for people searching for "camera" (no offence intended). If I was going to get a dash camera then personally I'd try to get the best I could afford, ...can't imagine anything more annoying then actually having a dash cam during a "crash for cash" scam, non-fault crash or similar only to find out the footage isn't good enough quality for a prosecution. Good luck with your hunt.
  7. That's so true about the HR bonnet. I did want to get one myself when I had my Zed but instead I put the money towards my supercharger build ~ more go than show.
  8. That's good news Buster. Can't beat a simple free fix.
  9. Happy Birthday Flex, ....hope you're having a good day.
  10. Some very nice mods. In all honesty I'm not a fan of the bonnet vents but as they're black on black they kind of merge in better ~ everything looks great together.
  11. You're welcome.
  12. If Chirag doesn't get back to you on that maybe worth having a good read of his build thread as it's probably in there. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86570-chirag1988s-build-thread-i-needed-new-tyres-sopage-11/ Welcome aboard btw.
  13. Yeah they are. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yep. 275/35/19 are £119 odd each from Camskill Kieran: http://www.camskill.co.uk/m55b0s338p98046/Falken_Tyres_Car_Falken_FK453_Azenis_Falken_FK_453_-_275_35_R19_100Y_XL_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_F_Wet_Grip%3A_B_NoiseClass%3A_2_Noise%3A_71dB
  14. Be careful with buying from the US though if that's what you decide to do as it's not always the bargain it appears at first. I know a previous member who bought some from the US ~ after they were found to be faulty on arrival in the UK he had a difficult time returning them & getting a replacement set. I think in the end he ended up being out of pocket & wishing he'd just bought from the UK instead. Just fyi.
  15. The general consensus is that MPSS (Michelin Pilot Super Sports) are the best tyres for the Zed so I'm sure they'll get a mention again soon. Personally I used to run Falken 452's and then when I got my 19" alloys I then went with the Falken 453's on my Zed. Superb tyres the Falkens imo and not too expensive either.
  16. Good news Arran ~ thread locked.
  17. +1 Infinity.
  18. Hope the move went well. Sure McLovin will get used to it. Keep him safe in doors.
  19. I can't check for you as I don't have my Zed anymore and you haven't provide any pictures so that doesn't help either. I did do the following searches below on eBay though as that is my favoured site for car trim clips etc. "Nissan Parcel Shelf" search on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=nissan+clip&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1311.R3.TR5.TRC1.A0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=nissan+parcel+shelf+clips&_sacat=0 "Nissan Clips" search on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xnissan+clip.TRS0&_nkw=nissan+clip&_sacat=0 Hope that helps.
  20. Good on' ya ZEUS. Hope Roger settles in well to his "forever home".
  21. Would be even closer now, with the R888 tyres, the launch is much much better!!! That'd be worth seeing. The thing I always think with sports cars versus sports bikes is; yes the bike is incredibly fast but the car is still very fast plus it can carry 3 passengers and their luggage in comfort/warmth. No bike in the world that can do that.
  22. +1. If the EML comes back on then have the code re-read and then go from there.
  23. Actually liking that Z32 the best I think, ...haven't seen many of those.
  24. No problem at all.
  25. Maybe worth a PM to this new member when you do decide to put them up for sale as he mentioned he'd like some genuine Rays for his Zed after he picks it up. Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...e/#entry1565520 Oh and I like the extra "sparkle".
×
×
  • Create New...