Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Moved this to the "350Z general" section as I'm guessing you didn't mean to post it in the "370Z" section? Regarding the templates; can you not just go out to your Zed and do it yourself (not being funny)? Just start with some A4 printer paper and push it into the gap, marking the edges with a pen/pencil. Then cut that out and see how it fits. If it's good then lay the A4 paper on top of some cardboard and trace it out to give you a more robust cardboard template. Otherwise you could contact 14N as I know he has the mirrors under his bonnet or better yet contact rickdon as he was doing a "group buy" on mirror kits ~ I know he did them for the HR and the DE too AFAIK so maybe if you ask him nicely he'll be able to sort you out some templates in exchange for beer tokens. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89367-engine-dress-under-bonnet-mirror-kit-photos-updated-limited-number-offer/ Good luck.
  2. So that'll be "fast" then. Get some on-board video if you can.
  3. Looks fantastic. Seeing as nobody else has asked I'm going to, ...what is it?
  4. Might be worth asking ioneabee as I believe he fitted his and so did BBK AFAIK. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/89703-hard-wiring-dash-cam-advice/
  5. Maybe try asking Scott on here as I know he wrapped a lot of his Zed himself. It's in his build thread. Post n#104 onward. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68764-scotts-project-zed/page__st__100
  6. Just been watching some trailers of it and it does look pretty good. If I hadn't got so many games for Christmas I'd probably buy it tomorrow but as it is I'm already struggling with what game to play at the moment. Definitely a future purchase especially as Game have it new for under £25. Glad to hear you're enjoying the PS4 and MGSV. One of my favourite games for sure. Not sure if you're into racing sims but Gran Turismo is coming to the PS4 soon. Should be good and I for one can't wait.
  7. Lovely colour and you've a very unique looking Zed.
  8. Honestly can't believe you didn't report it immediately. Stupid woman, ...just hope for your sake she is insured etc and the Police track her down. Good luck.
  9. Looks lovely, ..always a fan of that colour.
  10. Mileage wise I wouldn't worry about it but yes it would be sensible as mentioned above to have a compression check done first. I can't remember exactly but my DE Zed was around 88K-90K miles odd when I had it supercharged. Was still running the OEM clutch/flywheel as well fyi. I'll PM you some useful info/prices now.
  11. Yeah it's out on ps4 too bud, if u love zombie slaying games get it! Have a look at some YouTube videos it's great! Big update February with a whole new island bigger than the first 2 combined I do actually like a bit of Zombie slaying. Big "Walking Dead" series fan so bought those games when they came out on the PS3. I'll have a look then cheers.
  12. Mine was great although sadly for me I don't own it anymore. My real name's Gareth but I tend to get called anything from Graham to Granville on here so don't worry about it.
  13. Welcome aboard. Easiest way to post full size pictures is by using Photobucket. Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/
  14. +1. Why on earth would you want 275's on the front anyway? Lovely colour wrap atomic and overall a very nice looking Zed though.
  15. That's a lovely Zed you've got there Ed. Welcome aboard.
  16. Just be the better man and ignore his stupid taunts. If it really upset you (pi**ed you off) then give your local Eurocar parts a call and complain about their driver. Might at least make his boss give him some lip & adjust his attitude a little. After all he is representing the company when in a company van.
  17. I think it makes good sense as long as you're happy BBK.
  18. They don't seem to have a very good rep for selling cars but then I don't think that really matters if you're selling them your car. Just as long as you're happy with the price and they give you all the cash for your car that was offered then I'd say go for it. Will be a lot less hassle for you in the end and a fairly quick sale.
  19. Personally I wouldn't start messing around with trying to dye your air filter as you may mess with the way it filters. There are plenty of cone filters available, all different sizes, in all different colours from lots of different manufacturers. Best thing to do imo is just to buy one that's the correct size in the colour you want ~ then sell on your unused filter. For example I used to have a Blitz SUS power filter on my old Impreza which allowed for the choice of either a red or blue filter.
  20. That's good news then Dan.
  21. Congrats Jay, thread locked.
  22. Haven't heard of "Dying Light", ...is it on the PS4? or other? Currently I'm playing "Need For Speed", "Tom Clancy: Rainbow Six" and "Fallout 4" so Santa got me a pretty good selection to play with.
  23. Very nice. That was the only lip I ever even considered that would look good on my old Zed, ...great choice.
  24. Just spotted this gumpy. Thread locked.
×
×
  • Create New...