Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Cheers. I shall have a look for her there then. Checked last night btw and I'm only level 24, ....been playing for days (feels like) so Tricky at level 33 odd must have put in some serious time. LOL! Addicted! I am now on level 35, just mainly going around trying to find all the locations now. Yep I'm addicted to it as well. Luckily my Mrs is tolerant of my addiction (plus I'm not under the thumb ) as we only have the one main TV in the living room which is where my PS4 lives so she can't watch anything for hours whilst I'm killing raiders & mutant dogs.
  2. I know another member on here was selling some he'd imported himself but unfortunately he's sold all the smoked ones I believe. There is another (cheaper) option you could try if you haven't thought of it which is to tint your current ones. Halfords do the spray and you can get it on the net easily enough from places like eBay too. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LIGHT-TINT-SPRAY-STYLING-BLACK-REAR-FRONT-GLASS-PLASTIC-LENS-HEADLIGHT-/310416787228?hash=item484648471c:m:m-XdkivZrihCBYu90tsA1QA I used some a very long time ago to tint black the rear lights on my first car. I just masked off a large area around the lights, cleaned them with alcohol first and then just applied the tint sparingly a layer at a time until the tint was dark enough for me but still legal to see the lights through. Just an idea.
  3. Welcome aboard Andy. Lovely looking Zed.
  4. Cheers. I shall have a look for her there then. Checked last night btw and I'm only level 24, ....been playing for days (feels like) so Tricky at level 33 odd must have put in some serious time.
  5. I've not got my Zed anymore so can't pop out and just check but I'm pretty sure it was just two bolts holding the fuel flap in place. Remove those and it should just pull off. Let me know if that works & you get it off ok.
  6. On a previous car (a Golk VR6) I had some problems with my front wiper (it had a single wiper conversion) and one day it just stopped working altogether. When I got a chance to look I found that the retaining nut underneath the cap had worked its way loose. Tightened that up and it worked as it should again. Only mentioning it as it may be worth checking if the retaining nuts underneath the wiper arm covers are tight (these type of things pictured below for example)
  7. 928's a good call ~ two films I can think of that made me love that car: "Risky Business" and "Weird Science".
  8. Like it Mikey. If you need it to make you money then I'd say take your time and restore it to a good OEM standard, ...but if you don't necessarily intend on selling it to make you money then I'd strip it & make it into a full track day car for fun.
  9. Looks very clean. Welcome aboard.
  10. Steady on he didnt call you an OAP. Never seen that happen before. @ STEVE K ~ He called you Op. It stands for "Original Poster" when used on the internet fyi. He meant no offence.
  11. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    That interior looks great Col, ...I don't think you'd guess the age of it going from how good it looks.
  12. Great collectors item Arran. GLWTS.
  13. Good grief that thing shifts then Sarnie!, ....and I'm looking forward to some more pics.
  14. What Richf said could be the case. I know on the VED forms for renewing tax though you can voluntarily add the vehicle mileage (on the VED renewal notice), ...have you checked back through paper work etc to see if that all tallies up & if it's on there? Hopefully it's just a mistake by a fat fingered MOT guy.
  15. Fantastic looking car. What are the specs then (0-60 etc) and anymore pics (like of the engine, interior etc)?
  16. No probs Lewis. Locked as requested.
  17. Who the hecks Cait? I've met "Codsworth", "Nic Valentine", "Paladin Vance", "Preston Garvey", "Dogmeat" oh and "Piper" (who obviously wants to bang me) but as of yet no "Cait"? Been racking up the hours on this game so much lately but I guess I'm only just scratching the surface of this game then. What levels are you guys at then? (I'll check mine later)
  18. I'm pretty good at the lock picking although the "master" locks I still can't do, ....pees me off sometimes though as you've a massive arsenal of weapons/explosives yet you can't get into a rusty tool box or cloth suitcase.
  19. Ahh bummer as it does look like it might be a no go, ...still something to think about. An exhaust fabricator like "Longlife" for example could probably get rid of the mid boxes cheap enough for you and help you do the valve/screamer pipe in the future should you still want more noise after ditching the mid boxes.
  20. I've got another option for you if you're interested? It's a QTP performance valve (from Driftworks) with a screamer pipe added. BBK did it to his Zed. Post n#123 onwards: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56939-the-bounty-bar-kids-2008-hr-350z-updated-140514/page__st__120 Might give you the extra noise you're after at the flick of a switch, plus it has the benefit of being quite most of the time. BBK I'm sure could tell you more about costs etc if you send him a PM.
  21. I did add a few to my top row but I've also put a couple of stars towards: science, gun nut, gunslinger, medic, hacker & a few others. Probably should have concentrated more on an individual perk though as I seem to have a fair few perks with just the 1 star so not exactly getting much of a benefit from most.
  22. Sounds good to me. Stainless or blue tipped though? My choice would be stainless steel.
  23. How did I miss the "Duke of Dorks" reference. Love Red Dwarf. Reference Fallout 4 though, ...how can you mess up the perks tree? Really? Hope so. This is the first Fallout game I've played and must say I'm really impressed.
×
×
  • Create New...