Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. That's good then Zeezeebaba. I was always pleased with the service I received from Horsham too ~ Jez &Craig do a great job. Good results from the UpRev as well btw. My old DE Zed made 294 odd when it had its first remap and it had a H.Dev plenum spacer, Invidia exhaust system, Berks HFC's & a Stillen induction kit so you should be pleased with your results.
  2. Welcome aboard. Think your Zed could benefit from some spacers.
  3. Just tried and I got this error message... This is one for Admin.
  4. All a bit serious in here (some valid points though). That's better.
  5. Disgusting how someone could do that to another person and not stop.
  6. Welcome aboard Andy.
  7. If you PM the trader on here I linked above you could always ask him what options he has available in carbon fibre. Chris is a good guy so I'm sure he'll do his best to help get what you want. There are of course other traders on here that may be able to help you out like Adrian@TORQEN for example. Find them all in the professional traders section. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/
  8. Link here below for a diffuser that a few members have fitted in the past. It is not a carbon fibre one but I don't really see the point of getting a carbon fibre one for something like that which will be mostly hidden plus also exposed to road debris/stones etc. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350Z_FRP_TS_JDM_REAR_DIFFUSER/350TSFRPJDMRD_.aspx Hopefully others will post to give you more options.
  9. Welcome aboard Martin.
  10. I didnt end up fitting these... You meet all the criteria for selling "350Z parts" fyi. If you do, don't forget to take a picture with your username on a piece of paper next to the goods you're selling, ...the amount of people who forget that rule and have their adverts disapproved for that is daft at times.
  11. Nah don't do that lmc. If we all liked the same things life would be boring plus it's your Zed so make it like you want it. Plus it can't look anywhere near as bad as that guys one.
  12. Just fyi ~ You might want to visit the NEC Restoration & Classic Car show shooze in March especially if you're after inspiration or just some more parts. Link: http://www.necrestorationshow.com/
  13. Plus one. Love it when I catch that programme, ...find it very interesting but also relaxing to watch too for some reason. Great projects above all btw.
  14. Very nice improvement. Money well spent.
  15. Also £7K worth of audio yet not one picture of any of it? Plus why not take the stereo system out & sell it on separately as surely there's more chance of selling that for thousands than that Zed for £13K!. Good luck to the guy though as he's going to need it.
  16. Imo Jedi it definitely looks like it has an aftermarket exhaust on your new 370. I think the backbox just needs a polish to bring the stainless steel up nice again. 370Z with an Invidia Gemini fitted. [img]http://www.zshop.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/invidiass-1.jpg[/img] Standard 370Z rear view. [img]http://image.automotive.com/f/auto-show/chicago/2012/2013-nissan-370z-debut/36520864+w968/2013-nissan-370z-rear-view.jpg[/img] If you'd like to know for certain though just get some pics of the underneath of the car for us or just compare to the below image in the link. The Invidia is very recognisable from underneath. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/Invidia_370Z_GEMINI_ROLLED_STAINLESS_STEEL_TIPS_CAT-BACK/HS09N7ZGIS_.aspx Welcome aboard.
  17. Unbelievable. Link here for anyone else that wants to take a look/report it: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-Nissan-350Z-GT-3-5-V6-Roadster-/331757378811?hash=item4d3e47dcfb:g:r1oAAOSwGotWom5v
  18. That'll wash away easily enough, ....exhausts & other metal parts won't polish themselves though.
  19. Subscribed. Love car restorations, ...used to work for a classic car restorers when I was a little younger so it's always something I find interesting. We worked mainly on MG's, Triumphs & Austin Healeys but with a few other randoms thrown in including two Astons.
  20. PM incoming Stu regarding desk top. Always late to the party.
  21. Plus one on all counts, oh and the slam panel needs cleaning too, ....somebody get Gumpy some Autosol ffs.
  22. Or better yet, ... Hope the Zeds safe Darryl.
  23. You've forgotten the video link btw.
×
×
  • Create New...