Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I'd say it would have to be one of the Audi's then or the BM's although tbf any of the cars listed would do what you want it to. Time for some test drives then.
  2. Very nice and great news Gus.
  3. GMballistic

    350z

    Great news Gus ~ enjoy the new motor.
  4. Looks great Kieran. Very nice styling and not too OTT.
  5. Welcome aboard. Great looking Zed and love the DRL's.
  6. Sad news but all things come to an end. Time for a new trackday car then Commander or putting the money towards something else?
  7. That's just so cool Keyser.
  8. Has to be pretty skilled to fly those helicopters ~ my mate had one once but never even managed to get it properly in the air. Think he set it up wrong when he built it though tbh. I've got a quadcopter AKA a drone myself but then they're a lot easier to fly.
  9. Awesome. God I hate my Civic.
  10. That engine is epic. Oh and liking the R/c helicopters dotted around on the shelves.
  11. Then it's all good and lets hope it doesn't end up going back on the truck.
  12. A little search on Autotrader for a 2010 370Z with between 30K-40K miles shows prices starting at £14,250 and going up to £19,975 ~ just to give you an idea. Welcome aboard.
  13. Oh and a winch of course.
  14. Needs spotlights, gun rack and a snorkel then it's ready.
  15. Sold - thread locked
  16. Welcome aboard. Plenty of options available on tyres & exhausts but plenty of answers have already been given on the forum so try a little search (usually better searching google & just adding "350Z UK" before any queries). The best tyres though considered by most for the Zeds are the Michelin Pilot Super Sports (MPSS), ...for a lower budget option I'd recommend the Falken 453's. The exhaust though is such a personal thing and really does depend on your budget & the look you're after. Also your car might be too loud for you at the moment as it may have HFC's (High Flow Cats) or De-Cats although if it's as loud as you say it is then it's probably the latter. Take some pictures of it underneath when you can and maybe some of us will be able to identify which you have.
  17. Far too much money. You could always get the parts yourself from the traders on here as suggested already and then ask your favoured garage how much they'd charge you to fit it all. Shouldn't be more than £250-£400 though I'd imagine depending on hourly labour charges.
  18. Approved, GLWTS and congrats on the internets largest image posted ever.
  19. Amazing 370 Jonny and re: the badges ~ I'd do as Adrian suggested and maybe paint/dip them black although I don't really like the ones on the side at all if I'm honest.
  20. FYI ~ If you need good quality used parts LD then Alex is your man.
  21. I concur. Love is like a fart, ...if you have to force it then it's probably sh*t.
  22. Probably still just running the engine in that's why.
  23. Why not give the dealer a ring and just ask what they are? The part by the gear stick though looks just like one of those "Parrot" in-car hands free mobile phone controllers and the part on the dash I have no idea about sorry as I couldn't see a good enough image of it. Could just be something "fun" though like an in-car "G-meter" or something?
  24. Congrats Pete but you really need to drive it more.
  25. I wouldn't buy a car I haven't personally viewed & driven first with possibly the only exception being if it was some type of Japanese/American imported car (like an R34/R35 GTR or Dodge Charger). Hope all goes well with your purchase Vinny and the dealers spot on with their description.
×
×
  • Create New...