Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. [quote name='Blue Straggler' timestamp='1455532091' post='1586654'] and last one (had to shrink it as my upload limit is being reached) [/quote] Love the colour of your Zed. Honestly though if you use Photobucket you will be able to post much better pictures and you won't have to shrink them or worry about upload limits. Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/
  2. Best thing to do is send the member a PM (private message). If you hover your cursor arrow over his username you will see some info pop up including the "send message" icon. If you send him a message that way he'll also get one on his private email address too so you're more likely to get a speedy response. I'm going to remove your mobile number as its a public forum and wouldn't want you to get crank called or any other nuisance calls. Welcome aboard btw, Gareth.
  3. Not seen one of those before. Looks pretty good from the front.
  4. Sounds positive then Gareth. Can't wait to see how you get on with this shortblock. Very jealous but you've earnt it.
  5. It is an "Americanism" Rob imo. English dictionary (Collins) definition for "manifold"... ...and another here; A "header" in good old English is "a shot or pass made with the head in football". Yes I dislike "Americanisms".
  6. ^^ Doesn't look too bad for a dealer pic.
  7. What a bargain Pete, ...if I still had my Zed then I'd have seriously considered buying these because I think they'll look great on any Zed. GLWTS.
  8. Sold - thread locked
  9. Very nice Zed Jason, ...looks like you've cracked the photo thing then.
  10. [quote name='MLCMK' timestamp='1455470379' post='1586447'] Well, that didn't work! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk [/quote] Best way to put up pictures on the forum is by using Photobucket: http://s273.photobucket.com/ Guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/
  11. Welcome aboard Jason. Any pics of your Zed? ..and what colour did you go for then?
  12. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?showtopic=45398
  13. [quote name='g60luke' timestamp='1455455429' post='1586387'] Also thought I would give his little sister a wipe over since I had a cloth in my hand... [url="http://s637.photobucket.com/user/g60luke/media/20160214_1300191_zpsuobq4h4e.jpg.html"][img]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu91/g60luke/20160214_1300191_zpsuobq4h4e.jpg[/img][/url] [/quote] She's adopted then surely or a step sister?! Engine bay looks much better.
  14. GMballistic

    380Rs

    Yep I know, ...maybe G will give us a bit of hint towards what it's worth. I'm guessing though that you're probably closer to the mark than me now that I think more about its rarity.
  15. GMballistic

    380Rs

    £12.5K-£15K? Probably more like £30k i reckon Wow, more than I expected although I know they're extremely rare.
  16. Zed looks gorgeous btw.
  17. [quote name='Blue Straggler' timestamp='1455455093' post='1586383'] Photo doesn't seem to have attached.... [/quote] http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103472-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum/ Gonna move this to "media/photos" for you to as not really a newbie intro thread anymore.
  18. GMballistic

    380Rs

    £12.5K-£15K?
  19. At least one of you is happy then. I'll let you decide which one of you I mean.
  20. Some of it can get a bit repetitive especially the side missions with "rescue the hostage", "clear the settlement", "stop the raiders" type affairs but just within different locations. I was actually having a good go tonight (found out I'm actually level 40 now) on one of the main missions. Really good fun imo.
  21. Could be either. You can check the belts just by visually inspecting them for any fraying/cracks/missing chunks/splits etc but also best to have a good feel with your fingers to feel if you can feel any irregularities. If all looks good & feels good then maybe start seeing then if you can increase the tension on the belt. Has it been cold or colder than before when you first noticed the squeaking/squealing? Reason I ask is as the weather temperature can effect the belts. [media] [/media] EDIT: Just to be crystal clear DO NOT TOUCH or get anywhere near the belts when the engine is running. I'm sure you know that as it is just common sense but I cannot afford a law suit.
  22. Loving all this weight loss djtimo. Do you want to come help me out with my Mrs?
  23. Hard to tell without hearing the noise but it could be belts as Payco mentions. First thing I'd do though is go over every nut/bolt/clamp just to check nothings loose & there aren't any air gaps. Also make sure nothings rubbing against anything else.
×
×
  • Create New...