Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. PM coming your way with some info for you.
  2. I think for the price it is; if I wanted a really fast car I'd buy an R35 GTR, ...if I wanted a fast sports car then I'd rather look at Lotus or Porsche to see what my money would get me from them. Still not the worst car but at that price there's definitely better about (imho).
  3. They're called "spigot rings" (or "centre rings" by some). You will need them yes. Source with some more info: http://www.ebay.co.uk/gds/Spigot-Rings-Just-What-Are-They-/10000000179072609/g.html When I got new alloys for my Zed they came with everything I needed including spigot rings and I got the package deal from Mitz@the cougar store. Maybe try a PM to him on here to see if he can help. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/94-cougar-store/ http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_13&products_id=111 Hope that helps.
  4. Welcome aboard James.
  5. Personally I'd say no. Good luck nowhereboy with your search. Can't believe you're selling your Zed again for like the tenth time.
  6. Very nice and some good little mods done already there. Welcome aboard.
  7. Welcome aboard Tom.
  8. Early Jap cars have always had sh*t headlights imo. My old 96 Impreza was awful to drive at night so switched the bulbs to "Osram Nightbreaker" bulbs and it was greatly improved, ...even my old EP3 (built I think in the UK though) had fairly rubbish lights until the HIDs were retro fitted that is. Love the Skyline Ian.
  9. Sold - thread locked
  10. Welcome aboard Joe.
  11. I know right! Bearing in mind it's a 6.2 It's going to have a really thick ron davis rad which will fill the engine bay a bit more, but it's definitlely going to have space for air Maybe a big block will be a future upgrade Nah just fill the space with a couple of turbos.
  12. *Awaits Adrians arrival*
  13. Welcome aboard Ady.
  14. I'm just hoping that they fail miserably in the UK and then "BANG!!", ...4-5 years from now, bargain V8 for £10K-£20K. Not to mention the suppliers will have hopefully sorted out some decent cheap mods for them by then to sort out any handling/power issues.
  15. Dan will like it then.
  16. Great stuff George.
  17. Some pretty nice looking welds going on there. Quality.
  18. Terrible reading that and going through the pictures, ....then it got worse when I realised your Zed was supercharged and how much you must have put into it to get it to the way it was. I felt bad selling mine but this is so much worse to have it taken from you like this.
  19. Yep I know for definite of two traders that'll be able to help you out and possibly a third. TORQEN: http://www.torqen.uk/350z/body-styling/exterior/976-350z-nissan-oem-rear-boot-lift-spring-84415-cd71a.html Clark Motorsport (PM them for price, stock availability etc): http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ Oh and zmanalex may be able to help you out with a good used set if he has any. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/
  20. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Just getting better & better Coldel. So well looked after.
  21. Sold - thread locked
  22. Another year younger mate.
×
×
  • Create New...