-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Hello cynical.
-
Well that's not the greatest news mate & sorry to read that. So many people are suffering at the hands of all this bl**dy rain, ...so sick of it myself but luckily the rain is never likely to cause me any problems because of how high up we're. Fingers crossed you have some better luck and all goes to plan for the summer unveil.
-
I used to run (on my s/c 436bhp Zed) this set up; Ferodo DS2500 brake pads: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=25421 Goodridge s/s braided brake lines: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z__Goodridge_Brake_Lines/350z-22074_.aspx EBC Turbo Groove Discs: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_465_1414&products_id=20370 Motul RBF600 brake fluid: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_463_466&products_id=25423 Worked great as a fast road set up & on track. *Other traders like TORQEN above could also source you the parts ~ traders listed above just for example although I did get my brake parts from Horsham who also fitted them. *
-
Welcome aboard Rich.
-
Hopefully some will pop up for sale secondhand otherwise you might have to buy new.
-
Yep supercharging my Zed was amazing. Definitely not a cheap thing to do though unfortunately. For a replacement try some of the traders in here; http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/
-
Ahh, still a beast of a motor though.
-
They do occasionally come up for sale as some people strip their Zeds back to standard before selling. Keep an eye on the for sale areas. Some fairly tidy Rota PWR's here in 19" (believe these are fairly rare here): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105411-rota-pwr-19-wheels-with-tyres/ Some other secondhand options: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104956-19-5zigen-proracer-zr520-wheels/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105293-370z-oem-rays/
-
[SOLD] 2002 JDM Fairlady Z - £5,250 ovno
GMballistic replied to greasemonkey1234's topic in Zeds For Sale
Last log in was Friday @11:30. He would have got an email message as well though so give him time & he should reply. If not then maybe try another PM. -
Sold - thread locked
-
Welcome aboard Rob. Not a dumb question at all, ...you'd be surprised that some people actually end up buying alloys which don't fit & then have to struggle modifying their car to fit the alloys *cough, cough, Grundy225, cough, cough*. Where have you been looking at the Rotas? I bought mine for my old Zed from a trader on here called Mitz@the Cougar Store. They don't have the 18's listed on their site but might be worth a PM as I know Mitz gave me a great price for a package deal on mine. Link: http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_13&products_id=111 I know though that Chris@Tarmac Sportz definitely does them in 18's and on his website it states an offset of ET30. Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_18_Inch_Set_Rota_GRID_Wheels/350z-18350ZROTGRID.aspx Personally I'd rather get the alloys from a trader on here as they know their Zeds so less chance of having a fitment issue. Take a look in the "Professional Traders" section for Tarmac Sportz, the Cougar Store & more.
-
Is it the Coupe or the roadster version that he's got then Jetpilot? I quite like the Coupe either way.
-
I think it looks pretty good Rory.
-
Welcome aboard.
-
Think you might need more than the Dremel to get through that metal, ...double skinned if I remember correctly. Although in saying that my Dremel's pretty hardcore with the fiberglass reinforced cutting discs. You could always cut two slits a few inches apart and then maybe use a hammer & round bar to persuade the metal out of the way. Could be all the clearance you'd ever need. If you do anything like that though make sure to think it through carefully first & get some pictures too if you do it as it may help other Vortech charged Zed owners out.
-
I found it was all about the angle you attack it at. If I'd have known how difficult it was prior to having the charger fitted though, then I'd have cut a piece of metal off the side of the inner wing in order to make getting the dipstick in & out easier.
-
I have to be honest and say when I did this on my old s/c Zed I found it a flippin' nightmare. Not exactly hard to do just awkward as f**k. Chris B took some good pictures that may help you out when he did his. Post n# 284 onwards: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86592-precious-got-a-supercharger/page__st__280
-
The only thing I don't like about the Focus RS is that it's a fwd, ...really should have been 4wd imo. Especially with it being a turbo car which you can extract some great power levels from. In saying that though my mate used to have a standard Focus 2 Ltr and it handled like it was on rails going round the corners so fwd's not all that bad.
-
Sold - thread locked
-
[SOLD]Driver's Side Clear Rear Cluster (JDM Clear Fog lens)
GMballistic replied to morgs's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
Sold - thread locked -
Sold - thread locked
-
[SOLD]Full Milltek Exhaust (ONLY £550 NOW)
GMballistic replied to Kieran_ctr's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
Sold - thread locked -
You're welcome and let us know how you get on. Hopefully you'll get them off without too much hassle/expense.
-
It can vary. Some are secured using original mountings, some need holes drilling and some are just glued or adhesive tape fixed in place. Plenty of options from the traders on here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/ Or if you google it (for example): http://www.epracing.co.uk/index.php/body-kits/aero-kits/nissan/350z/711/spoilers.html Some related threads: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/61020-with-or-without-spoiler/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63754-to-nismo-spoiler-or-not-to-nismo-spoiler/ If you have a look at some of the Zeds on here in the build threads section maybe it'll give you some inspiration. The Nismo V2 spoiler is pretty popular and that'll give you the gap you like or maybe you might like a BGW as some members do. That's "Big Gay Wing" btw (not hating, that's just what they're called).
-
I know, it's do annoying. I don't know I kind of got into it. Much better than the auctioneer on "Storage Hunters" anyway.