Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Have you seen ioneabee's Zed for sale? Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104599-370z-gt-edition-for-sale/ Bit more on the mileage but can't be many as well cared for.
  2. ^^ I think that's a great idea BBK. Obviously I can't say whether that'll happen or not as it will have to be a team discussion but it makes sense to me. People often delete photo's from their Photobucket accounts etc especially if they move on & get other cars/join new forums.
  3. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105081-cold-calling-for-sale-items/ You're probably the one person he should have PM'd then by the sounds of it and he didn't?! Oh well, imo the GTR's a much better car anyway.
  4. All amazing cars and I'd have anyone of them in a heartbeat, ...definitely all in need of a good wash now though by the looks of the pics.
  5. Got to be honest I was eyeing up your Impreza a little today, ...can't do it though as I've only had the CTR 6 months or so and still have too many outgoings with this darn new house.
  6. Surprised this hasn't sold yet Ian, ....bargain imo at that price. GLWTS.
  7. [quote name='lmc' timestamp='1453377478' post='1576858'] Im not and have never been on facebook and have no intention of ever going on there. [/quote] I knew I liked you for a reason.
  8. Pimm best thing to do is send him a PM as he'll get a message on here but it'll also go straight to his personal email so you're more likely to get a quick response. If you hover your cursor arrow over Joey's username you'll see the "send message" icon pop up.
  9. Thanks unfortunately I sold my Zed last July, ...still gutted but needed to be done due to getting a new house with my Mrs. Prior to getting the De-Cats I was running HFC's (High Flow Cats) and yes it did make a difference to the sound fitting the De-Cats. Honestly though I can't say exactly how much of a difference they made as I had the car supercharged at the same time as fitting the De-Cats so the sound as a whole changed. My old build thread is linked in my signature if you ever fancy a look.
  10. Cheers, I'll throw a video up when I've got something good enough to record it and do it justice! Winter cold starts are fun... You need a GoPro... Imo.
  11. Welcome aboard David. Hope your exhaust sounds as good as it looks.
  12. If you're doing the brake fluid as well I'd recommend Motul RBF600 brake fluid ~ it's what I used to run with my Zed and seemed to work very well with the set up I had on trackdays/fast road driving. Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=25423 Set up was: EBC Turbo Groove discs, Ferodo DS2500 pads & Goodridge braided stainless steel brake lines with the Motul RBF600 fluid.
  13. Some people might say a similar thing about your 10 year old Nissan, ...if you pay for a vehicle no harm in doing what you want imo to protect it from damage caused by inconsiderate/selfish people. I always try to park my CTR well away from others but sometimes you just have no option but to park next to someone else or occasionally after parking well away from others come back to find your car wedged in by someone who just had to park next to you.
  14. Great idea Dicky and very effective they should be too. The only thing I think though is that it's sad that you/people have to do this sort of thing in the first place to protect their cars. If only people just empathised more with others and were a bit more careful around other peoples cars. That being said, some people are just selfish a***holes.
  15. That makes sense. When I supercharged my Zed I had to ditch the headlight washer bottle as there wasn't enough room for the intercooler pipes otherwise. Good luck with your plans.
  16. Weight saving? Could be, ...between the headlight washer bottle and the windscreen washer bottle I'm sure they *hold more than the fuel tank. *for clarity purposes that is not true*
  17. Lets us know when you get payment & we'll lock the thread for you.
  18. Sold - thread locked
  19. Sold - thread locked
  20. I'll lock it then Joey but let me know (or one of the other admin/mods) if the sale falls through & I'll unlock it for you.
  21. Ok I'm curious, ....why?! Anyway I've never seen it done on a Zed before but I have seen for example a guy who owned a Toyota Supra that was using one of those universal washer bags for his windscreen wash. He did it to give himself more room in the engine bay for his massive turbo. Link: https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p/windscreen-washer-bag-kit-ww-kit-bag I can't see why though a smaller bottle (if that's what you want & not the bag) from another car wouldn't work as long as it was wired up correctly & plumbed in. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Juke-1-6-ACP-Universal-Screen-Washer-Bottle-and-Pump-Kit-Trade-Price-XE2-/331411576466?hash=item4d29ab5692:g:5Z4AAMXQPatTGash
  22. Welcome aboard.
  23. That is by far the best way forward with this imo. As much as most of us would like to get our hands on someone who steals from us/damages our cars/property etc and then inflict our own sense of justice on them by beating them severally to a pulp, ....the reality & cold facts are that most of us are law abiding, good people for the most part. We have people we love in our lives, things we value; jobs, friends, possessions etc and in most cases a great deal of freedom to do what we like, when we like, that if we did inflict harm on others, even if on criminals, however noble or righteous, there would be consequences for us. There will be times people are pushed beyond their limits & to hurt others who have done them wrong but for breaking into a car, stealing £20, hell even £200 it's not worth doing the time or worse getting stabbed by some smack head who really could teach you the real meaning of "doesn't give a f**k" and puts you in hospital or worse kills you. My 2 pence.
  24. Welcome aboard George and a cracking Zed no doubt. Enjoy it.
×
×
  • Create New...