Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Sold - thread locked
  2. Fantastic looking Zed Dean & loving the fat looking tyres on it.
  3. Bit more expensive Tyler but I used genuine Nissan oils in my 350 when I did my gearbox & differential oil. 3 Litres AFAIK should be enough for the gearbox & 2 litres for the diff. Gearbox oil (includes Moly Slip): http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_1418&products_id=25501 Diff oil: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=78_169_293_1418&products_id=25506 Fyi if you're doing the diff yourself make sure you can get the fill plug undone as well as the drain plug before you empty the oil.
  4. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Do like the blue.
  5. Welcome aboard. Service schedule here: http://www.350z-uk.c...ule-for-a-350z/ Guide for new members/potential buyers: http://www.350z-uk.c...tential-buyers/ Buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.c...6-buyers-guide/ Top 100 FAQ's: http://www.350z-uk.c...-must-read-wip/ Plenty more info on the site to help you with your purchase.
  6. Looks a very tidy, smart new ride. Enjoy the BM.
  7. That's sad. Was hoping I wouldn't have to go to work tomorrow but that has foiled that plan now.
  8. Sold - thread locked
  9. Well if you are don't forget me.
  10. GLWTS.
  11. Plus one. Think that's the first film I watched him in. RIP.
  12. Welcome aboard Jon. Do you mean it definitely never had a service until it had reached 24K miles or is that just when the paper work trail starts so it could just be missing some history/service stamps/paper work? Do you know what age the car was when it had its first service? By 24K miles according to the Nissan 350Z service schedule it should have already have had a P1, P2 (plus brake fluid) and be on its way to another P1 (plus coolant change) but it does also depend on the age so it could potentially be missing even more?!. E.g. At 1 Year or 9,000 miles (whichever sooner) P1 service Service schedule here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ Not sure on the steering rack issue? Also as long as the car drives well (changes gear smoothly enough etc) then I wouldn't worry about it having had a gearbox rebuild & new clutch, ...in fact I don't think I'll be alone in thinking that is actually a plus point providing it was done correctly by a competent garage. Guide for new members/potential buyers: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/ Buyers guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ Top 100 FAQ's: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/24796-top-100-faqs-must-read-wip/ Hopefully that helps and take a look around as there are plenty of other useful tips/threads on the forum.
  13. ^^ Doesn't sound too bad.
  14. I'd try a PM to zmanalex ~ if you ask him nicely he may be able to tell you.
  15. I enjoyed that too. Massive maps, loads of guns and interesting things to do. Would be good if a new version of that came out.
  16. Fair play as some ingenuity has definitely gone into making that look how it does.
  17. Awesome and an impressive build.
  18. Yep if the W-brace isn't falling off your car then don't rush as it is not an essential item per se. New tyres would be a higher priority to me especially with the weather worsening.
  19. If I had a 370 this would be the kit for me. GLWTS Adrian.
  20. It took me a little while to really immerse myself in Fallout 4 especially as some things can be a bit annoying & frustrating at first especially for someone like me who's never played any of the Fallout series before but it really is a great game imo. I love being able to customize the weapons & settlements which is a big part of why I'm enjoying the game so much I think.
  21. The snow gun you're using will also make a difference fyi. I used to use a cheap gun from Halfords and it was rubbish when compared to using the same snow foam ("Car Plan Demon Wash" so a cheap foam) with a good quality snow foam gun. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84321-what-a-difference-a-snow-foam-gun-can-make/
  22. Great stuff Arran ~ someone got a great bit of memorabilia. Thread locked.
  23. I'm not sure I believe you Adrian but unfortunately I'm poor enough not to be able to take the risk, ...my numbers would be: 09, 16, 30, 31, 49, 67
  24. Also worth trying Adrian Flux for a quote ~ they were the best priced insurer for me on my old s/c Zed.
  25. All very true what DoogyRev said, although it's also true when people say; "you've got to be in it to win it".
×
×
  • Create New...