Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. I've raised this issue with the team fyi. GLWTS G Man.
  2. In fairness though I understand PC's are better in so many respects than consoles but for my needs I just find the consoles so much easier to get on with.
  3. Happy Birthday Hugh. Hope it's been a brilliant day for you so far.
  4. Great stuff all. Always fancied doing this myself but never got around to it. Maybe one day but I need a decent driving game on the PS4 before I go to all the trouble of making a driving rig set up. Hopefully "Gran Turismo" later this year.
  5. Yep have fun with that BM.
  6. Real shame but you know I've been in the same boat having to get rid of the Zed so I'm sure it's not a decision you made lightly. GLWTS again.
  7. Good news STYLZ I found it today so you can have it FOC. PM sent your way.
  8. Sorry to see you're selling up Ian but needs must I guess. GLWTS mate.
  9. I'll have a look for it at their house as soon as I can for you and will let you know either way. The colour is a 1996 JDM Subaru silver that I had laying about in the garage from painting my Impreza many years ago. I removed all the surface rust on the bracket and then modified it slightly by removing some of the metal so that it didn't foul my air intake pipe on my supercharged Zed. Really hope I can find it for you now but keep looking just in case I don't find it.
  10. Fixed that for you David.
  11. Probably easier if you say you need the passenger side or drivers side as the above description would depend on whether you're talking about being inside the car or looking at it straight on. If you need the passenger side one then I "may" have one at my parents house, ...won't be able to go there & look until the weekend though but you could have it FOC if I do have it. Don't stop looking though just in case I can't find it. I have modified the bracket though slightly although it will still do the job intended. Picture below of my old bracket just to be sure we're talking about the same part.
  12. Early VQ35 DE ~ 6.5K rpm redline RevUp VQ35 DE ~ 7K rpm redline VQ35 HR ~ 7.5K rpm redline
  13. Trumpets? Air inlet trumpets.
  14. Glad the hood fitting went well for you.
  15. I'm waiting on "Tom Clancys: Ghost Recon Wildlands" which is due out this year. Think that's going to be an awesome game.
  16. Welcome aboard Danny.
  17. Welcome back. Zed looked very good, ..here's hoping you can get it back to its former glory or better.
  18. GMballistic

    Oops!!

    Feel sorry for the owner, ..that's a f***ing horrible thing to come back to especially with a parking ticket to boot!!
  19. Great stuff then as that's a fairly cheap mod to do, ...plus it looks good too.
  20. They're out there if you know where to look. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/15700-knockhill-trackday-20th-september-featuring-zmanalex/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/91342-almost-there/ There are more & some of his engine/turbo/intercooler set up but I got bored searching sorry.
  21. Is there anything you can't source/have made?!! I want a TORQEN R35 GTR when you start making them btw.
  22. If you're looking at buying a Kinetix this for sale thread may interest you: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105989-custom-red-painted-kinetix-v-plenum-engine-brake-fluid-covers/
  23. No probs Lee. If you do go for silicone hoses make sure you get some nice new s/s clamps to go with them ~ Samco do proper car specific clamp kits and they're not mega expensive either. I believe the clamps have rounder edges than normal clamps so that they don't cut into the silicone hoses. Link: http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/hose-clips/samco-hose-clip-kit
×
×
  • Create New...