Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Awesome pair of cars.
  2. Kind of Alfa Romeo SZ looking aren't they.. ...Ok maybe not exactly the same. I like the Bugatti though tbh.
  3. Commiserations Congratulations DarmoZ.
  4. Enjoy the rest bite Colin. Your hard work is clearly very much appreciated by everyone new & old that has used this forum/been to meets over the years.
  5. Very nice Chris. Hopefully see it in the flesh round Cardiff one day.
  6. Welcome aboard. Plenty of great advice, tips & inspiration on here for you. Few threads below for you to get you started... http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106110-hardcore-350zs-only/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/84366-my-little-weekend-project/ Also members build threads here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/156-member-build-projects/ My old supercharged Zed build is in my signature if you're interested.
  7. Sold - thread locked
  8. Sold - thread locked
  9. Welcome aboard.
  10. The interior ones are called "festoon" bulbs and I think from memory they are around 36mm long (although it's so easy to take your old ones out it'd be easier just to check the size before ordering any just to be 100% sure). Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-3-SMD-LED-36mm-239-272-CANBUS-ERROR-WHITE-NUMBER-PLATE-LIGHT-FESTOON-BULB-UK-/120906569149?hash=item1c2697d5bd:m:mmg1RFfo5ekKCCIv15EMHsA I replaced mine with LED's and managed not to have any problems or blow any fuses. I did find this thread relating to what you said though: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76275-changing-interior-lights-to-led-blown-fuse-what-fuse/ Oh and if you want to replace the boot light bulb that's a 501 bulb too the same as your number plate bulbs & sidelights so another cheap easy upgrade.
  11. Getting there now Andy and love that rear spoiler.
  12. I did the same thing when I did mine. If you haven't already make sure you have a good look in the dark to see the real difference ~ maybe silly but I felt it took years of the cars age looks wise.
  13. I know it happens with the polarity issue so thought it was worth mentioning. Glad you got them sorted.
  14. Very nice. Had some dipping done on my Zed when I had it and am a big fan of this. Even tried my hand at it myself.
  15. Oooh 370 aye. That'll be a nice upgrade to look forward to then.
  16. Well what are the chances of that?! All I found in our loft from the previous owners was a 1980's Jacobs Mint Club wrapper and a short list of someones particulars. E.g. Their age, address (one we're at), height etc. Think it was some young kids from their school days.
  17. Still a great looking Zed Cro but I cannot believe how bad the previous owner let some things get, ...especially the brake dust build up.
  18. Looking nice & clean, engine bay especially.
  19. Tbh I wouldn't worry about that with these small 501 bulbs (if we were talking HIDS or something then yes) ~ no Police Officer in the country is going to pull you because your number plate is too visible at night due to your bright 501 LED bulbs. Fyi ~ all the LED bulbs will fit in the standard holders providing the numbers collaborate with the OEM numbers. E.g. 501 bulb ~ 501 LED. The LED's are polarity sensitive (+ & - poles) so if you put an LED bulb into a bulb holder & it doesn't work turn it around to try it the other way before thinking it doesn't work. LED's will imo also make your car look more modern as the light given off is bright & crisp as appose to a dull yellow from the normal bulbs. Also instant on/off.
  20. Sold - thread locked
  21. Sold - thread locked
  22. Perfectly legal and can make your Zed look a lot newer imo. I ended up getting something similar to these from eBay but they're plenty to choose from on there if you type in "501 LED" or "501 Canbus error free LED". Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T10-501-W5W-CAR-SIDE-LIGHT-BULBS-ERROR-FREE-CANBUS-5-SMD-LED-XENON-WHITE-ICE-BLU-/151796555804?var=&hash=item2357c7a01c:m:mTX1f80J2q_6aUxoFPfTHVQ
  23. Personal preference (not heard either in person) but I'd go for the Armytrix as I love the idea of being able to change the sound of the exhaust with just the press of a button and if you couldn't stretch that far then go for the Motordyne. Good luck with your decision though.
  24. Sold - thread locked
×
×
  • Create New...