Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Apparently this company has over 350 films to choose from. Link: https://dipthis.co.uk/category/film/ I'd just start Googling images etc to see what you come across. Also I'm pretty sure you could have your own design made up on a film as well but no idea what company does it. Again though I'm sure Google will have the answer.
  2. ^^ Cheers for the info Matt.
  3. I thought it was single player Dan? Is it one of these games you always have to play online then with groups of players? ...or can you just play it on your own like Fallout 4 for example? I'm still waiting for "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands" so may well end up leaving this. Very indecisive now.
  4. Cheers S7nny. Think I'll go for that then as it sounds like just my type of game.
  5. Welcome aboard Danny. I'd try: Clark Motorsport (new parts but did also have a Zed they were stripping at one point): http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ Zmanalex (good nearly new & used car parts member trader): http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ If none of the above can help then take a look at the other member traders here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/38-member-traders/ ...and professional traders here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/ Good luck & hope that helps.
  6. Oh and is any of the environment destructible?
  7. Thanks for the reply. So any options in game for modifying weapons that you carry? or anything else similar. When you say more athletic in terms of movement than Fallout 4 then I take it you mean things like you can slide up to cover or dive into cover & things of that nature is it??
  8. ^^ What he said. Just to make it a bit easier for you... The Cougar Store: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/94-cougar-store/ Clark Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ Zmanalex (sells good nearly new & used parts): http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ And plenty more professional traders who can all be found here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/ Just hover your cursor arrow over the traders username & you'll see the "send message" icon pop up which you can then use to send them a private message.
  9. So everyone seems to be loving "The Division", ....I haven't bought it yet but am considering trading in some of my less used PS4 games for it. Can someone tell me is it basically an open world shoot em' up game then? With main missions & side missions? A bit like "Fallout 4"? Cheers.
  10. Great news Nic. Any video/s though?
  11. Yep that Civic driver was very lucky. Could have easily killed someone when he lost control and went into the apposing lane.
  12. Welcome aboard Jackster.
  13. I agree with the others as it does sound like clutch slip. If you do go down the route of replacing the clutch as it's a fairly big job you're best off replacing the flywheel as well at the same time. Just Fyi though Rhino there are plenty of professional traders on here that can help you source the parts you'll need at better prices than most places. All can be found here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/ Then all you need to do is find a good local independent garage to fit the parts.
  14. Few more films to look at here from another professional trader on the forum: https://www.aquagraphix.co.uk/product-category/film/ Just for some more ideas.
  15. Yeah you're probably right about that.
  16. Good news then hopefully. In for the pics.
  17. As long as you feel it's more responsive afterwards & you're happy with it then it was money well spent.
  18. But then you ARE a helpful guy Thanks Graham. Appreciate that.
  19. Glad it helped modo.
  20. ^^ Good show. ICE vehicles FTW.
  21. But I've parked on purpose for him! :lol: Ahhhh I see. You mean you were saving his parking spot.
  22. No problem at all. There is no harm in calling "dibs" or stating your interested in for sale threads but sending a PM to the member is by far the best way of a speedy response imo. Good luck.
  23. Crikey don't let Gangzoom see that picture or he'll go mental!! ...you're parked in an "electric vehicle charging point" space. Love the new more modern looking rear GTR lights Adrian. Such a cool motor.
×
×
  • Create New...