Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Great news Danny. Glad it helped.
  2. ^^ This is probably the best option if you've only just got it OP. Get them to read the engine codes to check for any faults. Misfire could be a faulty plug/coil pack etc but you're not going to know without having the codes read & getting the car looked at.
  3. Yes I have seen it a few times but this is the lowest price I've seen it at, ...as well as the first time I've heard of the piston arm damage being mentioned. If I could I'd buy it and make it a project to do up. Just can't afford to spend that cash at the moment plus my garage is still a work in progress.
  4. Can always try You'd have to try bl**dy hard. Tbf though the Porsche is almost £150K odd when new & fully kitted out.
  5. Such a shame to see this once great, well looked after Zed for sale like this... Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-2003-GT-Supercharged-for-repair-or-spares-/222049309534?hash=item33b32b935e:g:ZHIAAOSwFMZWs0R3 Bargain for someone though at that price I'm sure especially if you've the time/skills to work on the engine yourself.
  6. See you saying that Jumzo just makes me think that if you search on the Porsche forums you'll probably find a thread like this one with someone saying this as below... Oh and if it was a new Porsche 911 Turbo, bear in mind that it'll do 0-100 pretty much as quick as you'll do 0-60 so you'd have no chance anyway.
  7. Fairly common occurrence and tbh it's not limited to the Zeds. Any performance related car will always attract attention from the "wannabe racers". Used to happen to me in the Zed, happened to me in all my previous cars (EP3 CTR, JDM Impreza, ST24, VR6 etc) and heck I get it fairly regularly still these days in my CTR. That's why really a good sleeper car is the best to own as you have all the fun of a powerful engine when you want it but 99% of the time people won't bother to try & race you on the roads as your car just looks slow/standard or lacking in power.
  8. I'd bet money on nobody ever noticing that had been repaired. Great job.
  9. Sold - thread locked
  10. So how did you fix it Ricey? Cut back the lacquer, fill & re-lacquer?? Looks great by the way.
  11. GMballistic

    I need boost

    Might help Tom if you state what Zed it's for, ...looking at your avatar I'd guess a 350Z VQ35DE variant. If you want new then you're best off asking TORQEN or Tarmac Sportz for some prices.
  12. Very nice Stan & hope you're happy with your colour choice, ...I think you've made the right decision.
  13. Few Birthdays today so Happy Birthday to all including Will & Paddy. Hope you're having a good day.
  14. I spotted you Nic.
  15. Looks like fun to me.
  16. Good stuff Rook. As long as you got it sorted that's all that matters.
  17. ^^ Looks like he found the good stuff then.
  18. Hhhhmmm that's what I'm wondering too?! Seller paid £37K only 4 months ago & now it's for sale at £29K odd. Lovely looking Zed though.
  19. Forget Plastidip imo, ...so much better to get those parts dipped & properly lacquered. The finish will look so much better & last so much longer. Here's my thread from when I had mine done: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/86048-hydro-dipped-interior-parts-door-pulls-grab-handle/
  20. Great news Nic. Any video/s though? Sadly not unless the others got some I was to focused on driving to put it on lol Although I'll ask the other lads as the try said I was firing out some meaty flames down the pit straight Aaahh I hope someone got something on video for you. Always nice to have that little memento to watch & re-live it.
  21. I do agree with that. He got away with it & "saved it" Darren because there was nothing oncoming, ...if there had been then he would have crashed, so no skill just luck imo.
  22. Very generous of you Tom. I should hope that anyone who does take you up on this & gets the pipe off you FOC will at least buy you a drink.
  23. You've a nice Zed Shaun but your old mans are in a different league. I like the old school Zeds and one thing I really love is when people do what your Dad has done, ...combine the reliability & power of a modern engine/drivetrain with the looks of an older classic car. Fantastic.
  24. Very good job Rich.
  25. ^ Looks pretty good Leigh and a darn sight better than a knackered GT4. Enjoy the Zed.
×
×
  • Create New...