Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Oh well, fair enough.
  2. Welcome aboard. Hope your Zeds insured properly (as a V6 petrol) as wouldn't want you to have any problems claiming should the worst happen.
  3. Re: the bumper mouthwash ~ I'd remove the indicators/fog/reverse lights if I were you before binning it as it won't be too much to post those if someone was willing to buy them from you. If you've the time you could always do the red fog light delete (by baking in the oven & removing the red lens) as I'm sure someone would buy them then. GLWTS.
  4. ^^ ...And there is the more knowledgeable man on the subject.
  5. I'm assuming you meant to post this in the 350Z area so I've moved it here. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable on the subject will be along shortly. Welcome aboard btw.
  6. Always best not to rush these jobs anyway imo & wait till you have everything you need to do the job right.
  7. Ooohh good spot SHEZZA. It does indeed look like the 350Z boot carpet as below.
  8. Well by the sounds of it from Payco's post you just need to modify an allen key slightly to suit. I'm guessing the curved head just needs to be shortened so you can fit the allen key in a gap so you could do this with a grinder (bench or handheld) or cut it shorter with a metal saw or Dremel.
  9. GMballistic

    BGW

    Yep few fair priced ones too. Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xbgw.TRS0&_nkw=bgw&_sacat=0 Good luck Swiftyy.
  10. GMballistic

    BGW

    Brilliant. I won't buy it though as it would look daft on my CTR but a great buy for someone going for the "Rocket Bunny" look. Get a proper "For Sale" ad made up if you haven't already (follow the rules in red in the "350Z parts for sale" area & I'll approve it).
  11. I've moved the thread for you already to the "370Z technical" section so no need to repost. Although it's partially a "wanted" thread you did have a few queries so thought it better off here.
  12. Good job on the dipping.
  13. What Alex said imo. No idea though whether the OEM filter has the anti drain back valve/membrane for after the engine is shut off. Nissan Dealerships should all be open tomorrow although sometimes their parts departments are closed on weekends. You might get lucky though & they'll still let you buy just the oil filter if you ask.
  14. GMballistic

    BGW

    Hardly a BGW is it Tuck, ....more a bisexual wing that one. I like it.
  15. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Not necessarily a bad thing as I know I want to modify whatever car I get next so that extra cash saved on the purchase price would be a nice head start for the modifying pot. Yeah I'd love the R34 but some of the prices are crazy & well above what my budget would be. Still, doesn't hurt to day dream as some dreams do come true after all.
  16. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Food for thought. It's only looking at yours that even makes me consider it. As I said though just day dreaming, ..also in the day dream; Audi RS4, Skyline GTR R33/34 and currently the Evo X. So some stiff competition & definitely a wide difference in prices.
  17. I think you're over thinking this tbh. Looks really simple to fit to me unless I'm missing something? Just take your time with it, remove your engine cover and it should be a fairly straight forward affair of removing a few bolts, adjusting the wiring harness, fitting the cover & bolting in place. Did you ask Ian or Wasso? I'm sure they could help you with more info. Link (post number 3 shows Ian's fitted JDM cover): http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?showtopic=53872
  18. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    So some good power levels achievable then. Definitely want a 4wd car again at some point so am considering all avenues. Just day dreaming at the moment though.
  19. Aftermarket one just came up for sale today if it's your type of thing... Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106753-weighted-gearknob/
  20. Approved but please use a larger piece of paper with your username on it more clearly next time in larger writing, ...I had to zoom in 400% just to read your bloomin' name. GLWTS.
  21. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Like the picture of all the GT4's lined up. So you say yours was the least modified, ...had any of them extracted much extra horse power from them then? Just curious as to how tune-able the engines are on them.
  22. Try zmanalex or Emperor Tuning for good quality used parts. Alex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/
  23. No idea myself but you could try asking Neilp as his Zed was running NOS I'm pretty certain. Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...er/11772-neilp/ As was Keyser I think too : http://www.350z-uk.com/user/14782-keyser/
  24. Tried to find you a guide or the original instructions in PDF form but just couldn't find anything useful sorry. I know a few members have fitted these so don't give up too easily gumpy. From what I've read a few people have mentioned having problems fitting a specific allen key head bolt as they didn't have the correct tool to get in the space they need but others have said it's a doddle to fit (from my350Z US forum). I'm pretty sure Ian had one of these, maybe Wasso too?? Might be worth a PM to see if they can shed any light on fitting. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/8059-ian/ Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/6-wasso/ A Fitted picture below in case that helps. Probably not though. More pictures from different angles in this thread from another member: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71406-fitted-ironhide-cooling-panel/ Good luck.
  25. Sold - thread locked
×
×
  • Create New...