Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. Still it looks good though I think.
  2. Love it -G-. Looks great I think and am definitely jealous. Happy Birthday & have a great day.
  3. Yep I have and I know a fair few of the other members on here have. Tbh I never really got that into it and haven't touched it in months. My problem is though that I got it at Christmas with 3 other games, one of which was Fallout 4 & tbh that's pretty much all I've played for months. I've maybe played an hour or two on Rainbow 6, same for Need For Speed & Black Ops 3, ....then like 30-40 hours on Fallout 4.
  4. Light Blue Metallic gets my vote.
  5. Stop ruining his Birthday present you guys.
  6. +1. I agree with this. Each to their own though if that's what they want to do (stick badges/stickers on their cars claiming to be a better car/model) but just not something I'd do.
  7. GMballistic

    NSX GT3

  8. ^^ That's more like it.
  9. Last bit spells "Zed" when read backwards too.
  10. ^^ Lol. They're more impressive when they're lit up though buddy.
  11. ^^ +1. Those Carlab ones are awesome. ZEUS just fitted some to his Zed & they look the dogs danglies.
  12. On my old 03' Zed I changed my rear brake/sidelights to LEDs and it caused a strange issue were when I braked it caused the sidelights at the front to come on & off, ...I went back to the standard bulbs just for the rear brake/sidelights which instantly fixed that problem. I did however replace the rear number plate bulbs, sidelights, boot light (501's) and interior bulbs (32mm festoon) all with LED variants without any issues whatsoever. Great upgrade and made the Zed look more modern. Link (501 LEDS): http://www.ebay.co.u...Do2Erp4LukoAucg For my indicators I went with "Silvertec" bulbs all round as it avoids the "fried egg" look in the headlights and was more reliable than the LEDs I had tried previously (T20 type for front & rear indicators/501 side indicators). Link (T20 Silvertec bulbs): http://www.ebay.co.u...tYAAOSwPe1UG~wn Link (501 Silvertec bulb): http://www.ebay.co.u...nXjeL7Lup9II9Hg Hope that helps and if you do want to change the Zeds rear brake/sidelights to make it more modern then I'd go for the Nissan OEM LED variant from the newer HR Zeds. Like these: http://www.350z-uk.c...ed-rear-lights/ They do pop up occasionally second hand or you can buy them new from Clark Motorsport (cheapest price around for new imo) on here.
  13. In for the pics when they surface....
  14. Will be doing some DIY tomorrow in the form of building a wooden staircase banister for in our garden up to a higher section of the garden where we have a view point. Then relaxing with family members for the rest of Easter most likely.
  15. Very generous of you Rory & here's hoping whoever decides they want them at least buys you a drink.
  16. Shows as "Sorn" with no MOT currently. Wish I knew where my old Zed was, ...no sign of it anywhere. Exactly, totally and utterly "off the road". At least you know it'll be coming back bigger & better than before in the "not too distant" future.
  17. Cowards the lot of them.
  18. That's good news Tim. They do seem to be a helpful bunch from all accounts.
  19. Sold - thread locked
  20. Would seriously love to know what the new owners planning on doing with it though Mark (cause I'm nosey like that ). Stripping for parts, bringing it back to life or something else??!.
  21. Shows as "Sorn" with no MOT currently. Wish I knew where my old Zed was, ...no sign of it anywhere.
  22. GMballistic

    New GTR

    Prefer the older ones tbh but hell I wouldn't say no to any GTR.
×
×
  • Create New...